Colin the dumb whale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Why are Sydneysiders so upset about a starving stray whale and so ambilvalent about 5 million PEOPLE starving in Zimbabwe under Mugabe?

They should have put a bullet in the head of the stupid thing days ago.

Matabele link said:
Why are Sydneysiders so upset about a starving stray whale and so ambilvalent about 5 million PEOPLE starving in Zimbabwe under Mugabe?

They should have put a bullet in the head of the stupid thing days ago.
ahh because the whale is in their backyard and Mugabe is several thousand kilometers away.

Deal with it, it is how it is.

The insular peninsular will always be exactly that

If Mugabe was trudging around on the beaches there would be uproar.
The reality is there are resources in Zimbawe that the world needs and wants, and they will tolerate it as long as they can to get the oil, minerals and so on that they need.

This is hardly the place to complain about it. Take your campaign to the streets and governments, everyone here is pretty much bored of it

Chip & Chase link said:
IQ wise, 1 Whale = 5 Million Zimbos
  That's coz it's the blacks that are starving.  Interestingly the MDC splinter leader gave Geraldine Doogue a roast the other day, pointing out how much better educated Zimbabweans are than Australians or Americans.  He forgets that the Rhodesians built the schools he boats of.

Im just sure their are some things going on, on our planet that people are not aware of. Doesn't mean we wouldn't care if we knew about them.

Umm Flip, you've just shot youself in the foot there.

You imply that people don't care earlier, then you are up Matas for trying to make you aware of it???

Any regular on here is aware of Matas history, and can't profess to be unaware.

I'm real glad Colin distracted us from the situation in Georgia.  Colin has far greater ramifications for the world's future.

Fro link said:
Umm Flip, you've just shot youself in the foot there.

You imply that people don't care earlier, then you are up Matas for trying to make you aware of it???

Any regular on here is aware of Matas history, and can't profess to be unaware.

It was more on par with 'is there anyone here who doesn't already know and support mata's thoughts on Zim and Mugabie'? I doubt he really needs to keep the pot stirring here.

And as for the 'getting up him'. If you read the inital post it was about Sydney siders ignorance to what is happening in his home land. I'm pretty sure im right when i say some people are oblivious to some things on our planet. Sydney siders most of all. If its not happening in sydney, is it happening at all?

What's that noise?

Zzzzwhirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  PLONK

Shame nothing is biting. If you find an empty XXXX can in the woods did it once contain beer? er, No!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4