Come watch Sydney FC play Melbourne (show Melbourne Sydney is better!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sfc

Rookie
Saturday night at 7pm Sydney FC take on Melbourne Victory at Aussie stadium. We wanna show Melbourne who the boss is, who gets the bigger crowds, who has the best fans. We wanan try get 30 thousand+ people to turn up.
Come to the match, it will be a great night, great football (soccer obviously) will be played, beer showers in the Cove and most of all stick it to Melbourne. If you want you can then go have a good time at the ubs at fox studios

Please come along and bring all your mates, you'll have an absolute great time and can show Melbourne how great Sydney fans are and how gay Melbourne is!

They'll be alot of showdowns amongst the players in this match thats for sure and Sydney coach terry Butcher would get into the action no doubt. it will be a great match, everyeon come watch lets get a good crowd have a good time and kick Melbournes gay arse!

Carbone's first game was sensational. Would have been a lot a smiley faces in SFC camp. Now , what are they gonna do??

no carbone = no win

we have no flair or style

Sydney to miss the finals

well get your but to aussie stadium, the more support the more they lift. in round 2 we didnt have yorke and obviously not carbone and we played most of the game with 10 men and only just lost 3-2.

Surely the A-league hasn't fallen to such lows that after 1 year they have to resort to pleading with posters on web sites to go to games.

Those tight arses have themselves to blame for pissing off their best draw card.

[quote author=DVS Matt]
no carbone = no win

we have no flair or style

Sydney to miss the finals

well get your but to aussie stadium, the more support the more they lift. in round 2 we didnt have yorke and obviously not carbone and we played most of the game with 10 men and only just lost 3-2.
[/quote]

i do have a season membership!

but watching the soccer atm is akin to stabbing my eyes out with a pencil

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4