Commentator bias

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I had to pick myself off the floor listening to the commentators excuse Poore's spear tackle on Elford.  "Just one of those things" and "not much he could do about it" when the it was one of the worst examples we've seen of landing a guy on his head/neck in recent memory.  Elford was vomiting blood as they discussed it!

If there's any justice Poore will get scrubbed for 8 weeks, but put your bets on 1-2.  The Dragons can do no wrong at the moment according to some.

It certainly looked bad.  Cap'n Benny's team are the current poster boys of the NRL so probably nothing will happen.

missed it as for some reason i cannot get reception for channel 9 all of the sudden.

but i am not suprised by what you post

Fluffy link said:
missed it as for some reason i cannot get reception for channel 9 all of the sudden.

but i am not suprised by what you post

read this http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/hometech/nine-flicks-the-go-switch-and-everything-fades-to-black-20090807-echr.html most likely that is your issue with nine.

Thanks MS but is rescanned with both power on and off on my antenna.

Am guessing someone in the block had turned on some device that interupts my signal - suprising as it is being  top floor and on the norht west side looking over homebush stadium

Fluffy link said:
Thanks MS but is rescanned with both power on and off on my antenna.

Am guessing someone in the block had turned on some device that interupts my signal - suprising as it is being  top floor and on the norht west side looking over homebush stadium

I thought Ch9 was transmitted from their Willoughby antenna, not directly from the stadium. correct me if I'm wrong?

I am developing a strong urge to kick Warren Smith in the teeth during a lot of his calls this season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2