Commentators curse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
what a laugh it was
Reynolds lining up an easy shot at goal to make the score 6 all

Sterlo come out and sayd this will be his 28th consecutive successful goal when he puts it thru (or something like that)

and what happens he shanks it and hits the post

pure gold Jerry

do you remember anymore

Nah, it was my yelling 'Lolly Legs' An oldie but a goodie curse :p The Souffs Fans couldn't believe it, we were all just happy that he too can miss sitters.

What about Killer's missed FG from about 10 out ? Somewhat of a dud :D

HappilyManly said:
Nah, it was my yelling 'Lolly Legs' An oldie but a goodie curse :p The Souffs Fans couldn't believe it, we were all just happy that he too can miss sitters.

What about Killer's missed FG from about 10 out ? Somewhat of a dud :D

He missed because of the angle. It wasn't in front, it was about 10m to the right, 10m out...bad angle

Nostrildamous Sterling did it again last night. Something along the lines of "28th goal in succession heading towards Hazem El Masri's record of 35". Then he manages to hit the post.

Reynolds missed goal effectively cost $ouffs a win, or at least the chance to go to golden point.

Killer's missed shot came from almost on the sideline, so what is Reynolds excuse? As Alex Murphy would have said, he could have kicked that one in his bedroom slippers.

gus gould in the titans game....

the titans are fumbling and bumbling their way in this first 23 minutes...

Next play, titans score.

edit: I have remote control curse.

When watching non manly games I invariably use the skip forward button. This skips the telecast forward 40 seconds.

This usually amounts to me just missing either a penalty, a fight, or a try!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7