COMMENTS from Livenews

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
COMMENTS from http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2009/03/10/Charges_expected_as_Stewart_arrives_at_police_station_#comments
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, 10 March 2009

What an idiot. *shaking head* He was actually a player I used to have some respect for. It is sad but I hope this costs him his lead in the NRL sponsorship and promotion this year. C!

Posted by: Callum Reavey, Blue Mountains

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Absolutely a tragedy, both for the victim and Brett...... This drunken MISTAKE if PROVEN is hard to swallow......I may be (nay, will be) against the grain but i hope it is proven he is not guilty

Posted by: N Galwey, Collaroy
Tuesday, 10 March 2009

True, but what a silly fool, i like the player and the club and the game, but silly ,stupid stuff and if it was my daughter id be absolutely ropeable also, a hard lesson learned me thinks

Posted by: Mark Hollands, Sydney
Tuesday, 10 March 2009

NO such thing as a 'drunken MISTAKE' everone know the dangers of drinking, everone knows what the limit is, everone knows who is RESPONSIBLE for their OWN actions.

Posted by: Major Payne, Boondocks

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I say .. sucked in to him! Its about time stupid footballers started paying for their beef-headed, no brained actions.. Last time i checked the laws for the rest of society.. its not okay to sexually assault young girls, or glass your girlfriend, or punch your sponsors, or fight at all.. But its okay for Australian footballers to do it AND GET AWAY WITH IT! If they set this sort of example, not just for kids, but everyone.. they shouldn't be allowed in the public eye.

Posted by: Jess Minimal, sydney

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

What a shame that such an outstanding footballer and before last Friday appearing to be one of the good guys of the NRL has now in one act destroyed a very promising football career.

Posted by: Michael V, St Helens Park

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I say, tear up his contract and kick him out of rugby league. Im a big rugby league fan and don't like it when players think they are better then everyone els. They think there god's gift to women, I say any player who disrespects women like this should be banned from playing rugby league forever. And bring in the achole ban!!

Posted by: David Cabral, roselands

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Fool, Stewart...a bit to much grog in your boofhead and you think your it?..I hope you do time cos da boys in da big house think your it and are lickin their chops waiting to meet you. Fools, NRL and Manly for not immediately standing him down pending investigation..they held their trump cards like they did with Johns and his coke, oops, neck problem..now they all got advisers on the phone for their excuses in tomorrows papers..better get yourself a lawyer son, better get a real good one......

Posted by: Self Sufficient, Illawarra

The collective IQ from that mob wouldn't reach Brett's NRL try tally.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6