Common sense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Apart from Ryan Hinchcliffe- I still cant understand why he wasnt charged and why was foran charged common sense has prevailed

Foran has been very hard done by, he clearly ran in and tried to pull them apart. He could fight it, but I would leave it as is, given that next week is a dead rubber and fighting and losing will see him gone for week 1 of the finals.

Yeah I completely agree with the head post, but what Hinchcliffe did is usually just a penalty so let that go.

Although I completely disagree with the charge on Foran, maybe the guy should have a rest anyway, no harm done.

However, I'd be surprised if this is not appealed because there is absolutely no evidence of contrary conduct here because he was clearly only breaking up the fight.

I'd say he'll get off.

Everyone's opinion is based on public available footage-so we really don't know. I suspect Foran did something sneaky...but one week is nothing. He could use it to refresh.
Gift maybe 2-3 weeks with a good lawyer

I'm not 100% cluey in all this, but if Hinchcliff only got invloved during the first fight then i'm ok with him not being charged. Sure he started it and all but neither he or Lussick got binned for the first fight. Lussick came in for the 2nd which is where i see his charge.

Foran... a week off would be good for him but it kills his Dally M chance. I don't think he'd be fighting, but i've seen little footage. I think it's how the panel sees him running in and holding/tackling/punching(?) Blair or whoever. It's a bit annoying when you
a: run in to defend your mate
b: do it by holding back the other player and trying to break it up
c: other teammates come in (before the opposition team does)
d: other player (no matter how much of an a$$ he may be) keeps getting hit by your guys
I guess it just looks like you're doing more than you were ie: biffo vs peacemaker.

Sorry i don't even know if that made sense, back to work now that's my break for the day!

NYEagle said:
Yeah I completely agree with the head post, but what Hinchcliffe did is usually just a penalty so let that go.

Although I completely disagree with the charge on Foran, maybe the guy should have a rest anyway, no harm done.

However, I'd be surprised if this is not appealed because there is absolutely no evidence of contrary conduct here because he was clearly only breaking up the fight.

I'd say he'll get off.

Whilst I agree Foran could do with a rest, I can't agree with "no harm done". I feel so sorry for him. Contrary conduct is not in his nature and grade 2 at that. Being charged for trying to break up the fight, with what appears to be no punches, is very unfair and to make it worse, it jeopardises his Dally M chances.

Difficult decision whether to appeal and risk the 1st week of finals..... Yep, really feeling sorry for him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8