Community Jersey - Register Your Interest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eggson said:
Yay i'm down. Time to go exercise so i can fit into the larger size i ordered..

Same issue mate...lol.

Just quickly before I order, can someone familiar with the ISC jerseys let me know how their sizing goes plz?

As in, are the XL and XXL generous, or are they smaller than standard?

I just want to fit in it nicely (don't like tight clothes). This one's definitely for wearing, not display.

Cheers.

They are made in China - so usually 2 sizes above what you need :)

Someone who has already bought one could possible post the sizes :idea:

RiverEagle said:
eggson said:
Yay i'm down. Time to go exercise so i can fit into the larger size i ordered..

Same issue mate...lol.

Just quickly before I order, can someone familiar with the ISC jerseys let me know how their sizing goes plz?

As in, are the XL and XXL generous, or are they smaller than standard?

I just want to fit in it nicely (don't like tight clothes). This one's definitely for wearing, not display.

Cheers.

I always wear XL, old reebok manly jerseys were XL but have found 3XL for ISC is about the equivalent.

Yep that's me too @KiwiEagle

Actually I struggle between 2xl and 3xl, some too small others too big. Still I buy 4 or 5 jerseys a year.

Was always a xl with reebok.

MWSE Membership said:
Due to high demand we are looking to do a new order of the Community Jersey that was worn against the Tigers last week.

The order will only go ahead if we can secure 100 orders as this is the minimum order through ISC. I am confident we will reach this number.

They are $150 (members discount is available at time of purchase).

If you want to purchase a community jersey please click the following link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7QXG3J if we receive over 100 orders we will then contact you for payment information.

As this is made to order there will be a 6 week turnaround for the Jersey.

If you would like to place your order over the phone please call 02 9939 3889 or 02 9970 3000.

The cut off for these orders is Midnight this Sunday!

Awesome news, thanks. Just completed the online survey and am looking forward to receiving this - great addition to the collection

Thanks guys (Kiwi and bob above) I'll toss a coin (or perhaps have a quick chat with em) on XXL and XXXL, which was the largest I believe.

I'd rather it be a bit loose, than snug or tight.

It's frequently frustrating when men's sizing is so different from brand to brand.

master blaster said:
HappilyManly said:
The real issue is the neck size, even on the 3XL Jerseys - Sid must be their body model :D
yeah the neck part is tight

HappilyManly said:
The real issue is the neck size, even on the 3XL Jerseys - Sid must be their body model :D
yeah the neck part is tight

I don't like that either.

I don't like that either.

:p

Tight necks I mean (not double posts).

Should be our official 2015 jersey imo. I got one the day they released it, best jersey I have seen in years.

Think I may have to sneak some funds from my tax return and get one just no idea on sizes

master blaster said:
just got my phone call from the club,sorting out all the details,thanks to the club also for the speedy send out of my wolverine jersey,just ordered it yesterday,just picked it up over half an hour ago,cheers MWSE membership for a great job

wow, that was quick!

(that's what she said)

I just hope they people are smart enough to email me rather than try and phone me overseas.

fingers and toes crossed!

edit: yup I found the sizes about 2 above normal. Plus jerseys are made these days for the snug fit.

I found a nsw origin jersey in this years format made in the more relaxed style. May wait until it comes down from a billion dollars before buying one. Be a nice change from my 1988 one.

Really want one but no point getting the wrong size might have to fly back to Australia for a holiday and try some on

DVS Matt said:
Has everyone heard from the club re: payment details yet?

Go to the link again (in the first post) Matt.

As they have enough ppl on board they are doing the order, and we have to ring them now.

Cheers and great choice.

RiverEagle said:
DVS Matt said:
Has everyone heard from the club re: payment details yet?

Go to the link again (in the first post) Matt.

As they have enough ppl on board they are doing the order, and we have to ring them now.

Cheers and great choice.

I thought it meant.... do the survey and we'll contact you.

Also you can phone us and order it over the phone.

?

Either way....no contact to me yet. Though it may take a few days, etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7