comp there for taking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Yes, you are right in hindsight. Nobody expected the roosters to lose yesterday though. I'm sure the storm didn't.

I love to death ride the Pretenders, so put $5 on the Titans at 10 to 1 :D

HappilyManly said:
bones said:
Yes, you are right in hindsight. Nobody expected the roosters to lose yesterday though. I'm sure the storm didn't.

I love to death ride the Pretenders, so put $5 on the Titans at 10 to 1 :D

I don't think any of the top 4 are pretenders.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Our motivation: we have to play the other team, the refs, a movie star, and a spice girl mum AND STILL WIN.:cool:

GO THE EAGLES.

We can raise them an Aussie Movie and Stage Star- Hugh Jackman , International Author - Thomas Keneally, Super Model - Sara Murdoch(O'Hare) and 7 times World Surfing Champion - Layne Beachley :)

Injuries and poor officiating are the only things that can stop Manly this year. We have a real good chnace. I hope the players do it for Kite and 2v.

Brissie Kid said:
Inglis on one leg. A Storm team with Finch at #6. Roosters missing Cordner in the middle. Gallen on a crusher tackle. Dogs no heart.

Hate to break it to ya - Widdop played reserves this weekend. Storm are a vastly better team with him in it.

eagles2win said:
Brissie Kid said:
Inglis on one leg. A Storm team with Finch at #6. Roosters missing Cordner in the middle. Gallen on a crusher tackle. Dogs no heart.

Hate to break it to ya - Widdop played reserves this weekend. Storm are a vastly better team with him in it.

no he didn't, but he must be close to a comeback - see thread on latest storm cheating..

Shoe1 said:
eagles2win said:
Brissie Kid said:

no he didn't, but he must be close to a comeback - see thread on latest storm cheating..

Played Fog's cup

eagles2win said:
Shoe1 said:
eagles2win said:
Brissie Kid said:

Played Fog's cup

He was named but didn't play. Didnt even attend the match.

bones said:
eagles2win said:
Shoe1 said:
eagles2win said:
Brissie Kid said:

Played Fog's cup

He was named but didn't play. Didnt even attend the match.

Well on paper he may have played ...
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/selection-storm-hits-no-show-gareth-widdop/story-fndv325j-1226708565580

Good for England if he's fit for the end of year matches. Storm, though, would only use him as a back-up, surely? Big ask to come back from a dislocated hip into an NRL semi-final. I think Chris Lawrence of Tigers had that injury and has never really been the same since.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8