Complete New team 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Some players like Myles, Brown, Koroisau are definate starters when fit in 2016.
Then theres Parcell & Lussick who are good things to be in the 17....
A fit healthy Moltzen would also press for a spot & then theres a new signing (or 2)
to come....depending on cap space with more players likely to be released...
Then add Knight & Demitriou who will both push for a spot & we will have between
5 - 10 new faces in Seaeagles colours come 2016.
The only safe players from 2015 are Jake, DCE, Lyon, Matai, Snake & Taufua imo.

A fit and healthy Moltzen bahabahabaha
Let me add Tookey....not sold at all he will not be shot by round 5 but....dont underestimate the fact he was a gun until injuries cruelled him...modern magic has kept players like Tedesco on the field who....15 years ago could have been lost to the game.

Tbh as a fan of Buhrer...really hoping he can show his talent....but concerned the massive injury toll will take away his dash as that quick edge runner that is his trump card
Buhrers body type looks like he could quickly go down hill losing speed, foot work along with putting on the wrong type of weight, not sure if there is a future for him at Manly unless the reduced interchange works in his favour and he remains sharp.

We don't want another G.Stewart that racks up tackle counts and ball plays a little with little to no go forward or hole running ability.

I was impressed with how Buhrer was developing more concerned if he can sustain that style of play into the future due to his body type.

Buhrers body type looks like he could quickly go down hill losing speed, foot work along with putting on the wrong type of weight, not sure if there is a future for him at Manly unless the reduced interchange works in his favour and he remains sharp.

We don't want another G.Stewart that racks up tackle counts and ball plays a little with little to no go forward or hole running ability.

I was impressed with how Buhrer was developing more concerned if he can sustain that style of play into the future due to his body type.
You've lost the plot!

Stewart. Jorge. Hiku. Matia .Tom. Lyon. DCE. Trobojovic. Api. Nate. Buhrer. Lussick. Taupau. Res parcell. Brown. Lawrence. Knight. If all goes well that should nearly be the side .

So come back with something better, his body type is soft needs to get more ripped. I guarantee Buhrer puts on weight real easy in the off season when lazy.
Hey TC can you please read my fortune and tell me what I will be doing in the off season as well? Will I also put on weight? Gee you can read a lot from just looking at someone's body shape? From memory Jamie is quite the disciplined trainer in the off season

Te be fair to TC....Buhrer relies on a light frame to get the job done & with a number of injuries, it does impact his trump card...mobility.
Never be a bustling backrower so carrying extra weight, as pointed out by TC, can be an issue.
Such a quality player, really hoping he is good, but time will tell.

Hey TC can you please read my fortune and tell me what I will be doing in the off season as well? Will I also put on weight? Gee you can read a lot from just looking at someone's body shape? From memory Jamie is quite the disciplined trainer in the off season
Probably because he knows he can put on the wrong type of weight fast if he doesn't proving my point.
I was not judging his mental discipline or mental toughness he has a smart head on his shoulders which is one of the most important elements i find in players with longevity.

Not sure what is the point you are trying to make other than being an annoyance.

You know very well what you will be doing in the offseason "searching for a digitally remastered 4k version of the Matrix" on Amazon, or are you more the download off Usenet or Torrents type saving the cash to help fund the face painting at the season opener.

Probably because he knows he can put on the wrong type of weight fast if he doesn't proving my point.
I was not judging his mental discipline or mental toughness he has a smart head on his shoulders which is one of the most important elements i find in players with longevity.

Not sure what is the point you are trying to make other than being an annoyance.

You know very well what you will be doing in the offseason "searching for a digitally remastered 4k version of the Matrix" on Amazon, or are you more the download off Usenet or Torrents type saving the cash to help fund the face painting at the season opener.
Thanks TC you have made my day! My off season would be so much more fun if I could do all those things you mentioned with you!

Explain his body type ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4