Confessions of an ST addict

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go on admit it, you all missed this place, lord knows I did.

Hi my name is VFTH and I am an ST addict, it has been 30 seconds since my last post

At least it's a harmless addiction although some of the rumour threads can raise anxiety levels. Long live Silvertails!

Yeah sign me up. I too was lost without this forum.

Especially when you work with not one footy supporter.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The highlight of the site being down was the banter from wombatgc's wife on the Facebook page lol

If we can save just one relationship , then our job is done .

Was very funny , even my missus nodded her head when I told her what I was giggling at

dceagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The highlight of the site being down was the banter from wombatgc's wife on the Facebook page lol

If we can save just one relationship , then our job is done .

Was very funny , even my missus nodded her head when I told her what I was giggling at

Can we have a screen grab of this mirth

Longest night at work last night. God I love this site.

Thanks Dan. Almost checked into rehab.

Below is the cracker from Facebook :

Hi Dan, this is Wombatgc better half here..can you hurry it up..we've had to put up with that clown for nearly 48 hrs!!..I didn't realise how priceless your website is to the rest of the family..thanks Sharon

Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah, I had a laugh at her comment where she asked Dan to hurry it up :D

dceagle said:
Hi Dan, this is Wombatgc better half here..can you hurry it up..we've had to put up with that clown for nearly 48 hrs!!..I didn't realise how priceless your website is to the rest of the family..thanks Sharon

Lol you could interchange Sharon with many other long suffering better halves!

That will be coming back soon. I have been twitchy without it

I didn't even know it was down. Didn't miss it at all.
PS.....I lie about other things too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4