Confidence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lloydy

Reserve Grader
I haven't had this much confidence watching the mighty sea eagles since the 90's, and the finals series in 08!! the boys are rolling along beautifully and smashing their opposition. I am bloody loving it!!
Imagine how good they are going to look when Snake is fully fit.

Yeah at the start of the year when the Storm beat us i was always worried at the start of our games but the last few games ive been very relaxed and really enjoying our games.

yea im feeling really confident too,even when we were 12 in front after 10 minutes i felt like the game was ours already,its a good feeling to have this much confidence in manly,i just pray we can keep it rolling into finals time when it counts the most,im sure we will.

Yeah awesome post. It's great to watch the side so well drilled in defence and now rolling forward in relentless attack. We have so many more options than the stupid crabbing crap on offer in previous seasons. Clearly there's a very good spirit in this side.

I have a rule, I don't allow myself to relax until we lead by more points then there are minutes left in the game, and then only if we are up by more then a converted try.

Actually it is less that I don't allow myself, its that when we are winning by that margin I can convince myself we are going to be ok.

Must be the left over nerves from being run down every 2nd game last year.

Rusty said:
I have a rule, I don't allow myself to relax until we lead by more points then there are minutes left in the game, and then only if we are up by more then a converted try.

I only relax 4 years after we've won the grand final, just in case it is retrospectively stripped for some reason.
(joke) :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6