Confused, help.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyMatt

Reserve Grader
Last night there was a big function at my work. Knowing I'm a big Manly fan one of the bar staff let me know that the function was for a young man named Aden Moore(pretty sure thats what it was, spelling could be wrong), who had been signed by Manly from St George and added to the first grade side. Having never heard of him i tracked him down and asked myself and he confirmed it. I feel like i could name next years top 25 by heart so it left me quite confused. Has any one heard of a player with a name like that that has signed from St George? He was a huge Islander guy. Very nice as well.

Dragons Sack Young Gun
Saints junior rep Addin Fonua-Blake sacked after police incident

St George Illawarra have sacked promising front-rower Addin Fonua-Blake for breaches in his NRL contract following allegations of assault in January.

The 19-year-old was charged with common assault after allegedly kicking his girlfriend in their Eastlakes home earlier this year.

He had since been stood down from all club activities and will be offered assistance and support from the club.

Dragons CEO Peter Doust said the club decided to terminate his contract after an investigation by the club and the NRL integrity unit.

"Addin's actions breached clauses in his contract and upon review of all information by the board of the Dragons, the decision was made that termination of his contract was the appropriate outcome," Doust said in a statement.

"This circumstance is unfortunate for both Addin and the club. Addin has been at our club for a number of years and was a player our coaching group had targeted for NRL this season." - AAP Reports

Earlier On Triple M
The Dragons have stood down promising NYC player Addin Fonua-Blake after he was charged by Police with Common Assault. He will go to court at the end of this month.

The Junior Kiwis representative was a part of coach Paul McGregor's 2015 recruitment plans. The 19-year-old being one of eight Dragons NYC players who re-signed with the club last year.

A co-captain of the Dragons NYC team last season, St George has big wraps on the kid as a player.

Dragons Statement
The St George Illawarra Dragons were made aware on Monday that National Youth Competition contracted player Addin Fonua-Blake was charged by the Police, overnight, with Common Assault.

As a result, the Club has stood Fonua-Blake down from club activities, effective immediately and until further notice for breeching the Club’s Code of Conduct and the Club has arranged counselling.

The NRL's Integrity Unit has been informed.

The matter will go to court at the end of this month and with respect to the judicial system, the Club will not be making any further comment.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...lawarra-dragons-stand-down-addin-fonua-blake/

Very good playeR but sacked by the dragons for a domestic with his mrs. A lot of clubs were interested before his sacking.
Hopefully not another Tetavano.

Watching our small Under 20 forwards trying to handle big Islanders from the 'Riff it's obvious Manly needs to emulate them, so I'm all for beefing up our forward stocks. As is clearly evident from rugby and league the Islanders are built for football.

He's a 19 year old kid so he deserves a chance to redeem himself. But he really needs to learn the error of his ways because domestic violence is serious. Hope he grows and becomes a good player for us.

According to the linked article this went to court a couple of months ago. Wonder what the outcome was.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4