Congrats Choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it was a formality once they lost game 1 and the injury to T-Rex. Good on him... just hope he gets thru it ok without re-injuring his shoulder.

Well done Choc congrats but I am very worried about him playing on with inflammed vertebrae at the moment. I'd much prefer he was sitting out for a couple of weeks at moment so he will be fit for the run to the finals.

There's a photo of Choc in a hoodie with the headline, 'What a joke' on the back page of the Sunday Mail. Inside is an article dedicated to bagging Choc and the whole NSW squad. 'No Queenslander would ever ... blah, blah, etc.'
It's not just the media, it's everywhere. I'm surrounded by crazy people and I think it's getting worse. Really hope the Blues win so the locals can chill. Go Choc.

mickqld said:
Well done Choc congrats but I am very worried about him playing on with inflammed vertebrae at the moment. I'd much prefer he was sitting out for a couple of weeks at moment so he will be fit for the run to the finals.
Agree - congrats Choc - and would prefer he has a rest but happy for him. I heard he's having a cortisone injection tomorrow so hopefully tha'll do the trick. Really hope he's OK for the Storm game, we'll need him.

Well done to Choc, but why would Stuart pick someone with a busted vertebrae is beyond me. And if he compounds his injury, then are we compensated? I think not. Like Tony Williams. Plays SOO, and then we have to pick up his paycheck for the next x number of weeks. Surely the Commission must look at this situation. Ben Creagh?...please.

He'll give it his all as usual and kick arse out there. Like gallen, bird, he looks like what an origin player looks like. Bit worried about how it will damage him for us in the course of the season. He's getting like his bud Shoulders Matai.

Ditto to the thread title

Sheikheagle said:
Have u noticed his profile is improving always giving his time for an interview

Indeed he is a tribal elder at Manly now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7