Congrats Nat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn't right from very early on but without him we would have been really pasted.

Yes I am serious.I have bagged him and he has been ordinary.I am talking about this game.Maybe people should watch the game in front of you instead of preconceived ideas dominting every time our guys run out....and he was busted.

People have been putting up with Bretts **** for weeks and say nothing.

had the most metres for both teams after 25 minutes so can't complain.

he has been solid but tonight was good

Despite that middle part we finished quite well, and it was a brave effort given we ended up with no one on the bench for the last 20 minutes

Yes I am serious.I have bagged him and he has been ordinary.I am talking about this game.Maybe people should watch the game in front of you instead of preconceived ideas dominting every time our guys run out....and he was busted.

ST would be a ghost town if that happened

People have been putting up with Bretts **** for weeks and say nothing.

Fair enough mate, was honestly asking if you were being sarcastic, because I agree, he was ok tonight. Raiders forwards to the last outplayed him, but he was our best.

Wasn't right from very early on but without him we would have been really pasted.
There are a few muppets on here that don't realise that without him we would have been pasted about five or six times this year. He isn't flash and if you play SuperCoach (ha ha you obviously have too much time on your hands and no life) he won't win you many points but if you know this game it's obvious why he was bought and what he adds to this badly coached rabble of a side.

Myles might be able to tackle still but he offers nothing in defence and is not a leader.

This team is a weak hearted rabble who get dominated physically every week.

Half the players wouldn't get a first grade position in any other NRL team

The titans must be laughing getting rid of ferris

Myles might be able to tackle still but he offers nothing in defence and is not a leader.

This team is a weak hearted rabble who get dominated physically every week.

Half the players wouldn't get a first grade position in any other NRL team

The titans must be laughing getting rid of ferris

Dan Ferris is an absolute disgrace.

i though it was MYLES best game of the year, specifically after a brusing SOO 2 days ago. he offloaded and tackled himself to s standstill. well done Nate. 10 for effort. we just neeed a few big boppers to break the advantage line like VAVE,
WTF is AFB doing the the reggies TB???????????????

I hate to say it but at this point of time between Nate Myles and Beau Scott I think parra has got one up on us.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6