Congrats to Jesse and Dunamis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lot of improvement in these two between now and finals time. It's almost as though someone in our recruitment and retention team knows what they are doing!

They have been great for us this year. They will only get better with more games as well. Love how hard Lui hits.

Yeah Lui was great against the raiders. Ran hard at the line and broke them apart.

If he keeps that aggression up he will do great things for us.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Lot of improvement in these two between now and finals time. It's almost as though someone in our recruitment and retention team knows what they are doing!

Yes they do Dave Warwick is a gun!!!

Congrats to both Jesse and Dunamis. Have really liked watching the progression these guys have made this season. Both are gaining more confidence and experience each game. Thought Liu was great against the Raiders with some strong runs and big hits on defence. JSL seems to be not only taking the ball up strong but also causing some damage on the edges. Well done to them being selected to represent Samoa and good luck to them.

Sounds like Samoa is really crushing the Fijians, I think something happened to Aaron Groom. And does anyone know how Jesse and Dunamis is doing?

Yes Samoa won easily they were helped by a big penalty count. Our two went ok nothing to write home about Jesse didn't get a lot of game time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6