congratulations Australia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

God that hurt to say,fairly optimistic before the game last night,more than matched you boys for 60 minutes then it all went belly up for us.To make matters worse we were sat behind the Aussie fanatics who were in party mode.
  Sick of the sight of Aussie teams,started the season loosing to Manly,finished the season loosing to the Roos.Gonna start watching a sport that Aussies dont play,AHH ya cant play pub games,arrows,pool and snooker.
  Just curious to know what kind of reception the Roos will get when they arrive home.
    TAKE IT EASY LADS ;D

Great game rhino, your lads put up a show - shame the score blew out like it did - no relfection of the game.

the aussies wont get much reaction at home, most people here are just as sick of us winning all the time.

cheers rhino. at least your blokes had a good year after the challenge cup game.

A lot of promise in the english team and good to see them trusting in the young guys coming through. there were no better forwards in the 4 nations than ellis and burgess. and kyle eastmond is clearly a potential world class player

the superleague has to figure out how to have a 'possibles vs probables' type competition to give players experience of higher intensity contests with no weak links. you could really see the state of origin experience kick in in the last half hour of that game. if it's any consolation, as a new south welshman I've seen the bloody queenslanders like Thurston, Lockyer, Slater and Inglis do the same thing to us for the last 4 years....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6