Congratulations Brett: League Unlimited just voted you:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
The 6th best fullback in the NRL! Reckon he's better than Bowen and ahead of Dugan!! Makes him the 2nd best fullback in NSW! Well done Brett on another great year!

Revised
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Greg Inglis
3. Billy Slater
4. Ben Barba
5. Matt Bowen
6. Brett Stewart
7. Josh Dugan
8. Darius Boyd
9. Kevin Locke
10. Josh Hoffman
11. Anthony Minichiello
12. Brett Morris
13. Matthew Wright
14. Lachlan Coote
15. William Zillman
16. Tim Moltzen

This year

Barba
Inglis
Slater
Snake
Bowen

Career so far

Slater
Snake
Hayne
Bowen
Inglis
Barba

In my opinion.

I can't tell the difference in the 1 and the 16 if we are looking at this years form alone.

Darren said:
Snake's defence has been amazing this year. Nearly pulled off a special with the 3 on 1 as well! He reads a game so well! Hayne!! no way!

I reckon when Hayne is on, he is hands down best fullback on earth.

Snake

Jesus

The yellow wiggle

Cambo

Jim Beam

Mr Chow from the hangover

Josh Dugan

DSM5

Jerry Springer

Me

Ben Barba

And you are right. If Snake tackled Cronk last night it would have been the most amazing thing ive seen on a footy field.

He was so close to stopping a 3 on 1. Amazing effort.

Brett Stewart try saves for 2011 regular season. Given the amount of games he played 17 (regular season) it means he was number 1 for try saves.http://www.nrl.com/stats-insider-best-of-the-nrl-in-2011/tabid/10874/newsid/64428/default.aspx Also, given how many tries he has saved this year i can only assume he was high up on the table again. Saving tries is an underrated stat in the NRL but Brett Stewart, I would say is the best Defensive fullback. And also one of the most lethal in attack. So i think Stewart is the best fullback besides maybe Slater.

Agree with this for sure. He ain't no Barba anymore and hopefully his body is getting back into the full season grind (in which he has gone great) Another off season off strength and care for those knees will have him back raring to go. There are some great fullbacks in that list and we couldn't recruit 1-6 anyway. Manly have done well to keep Brett. Gutherson is 3 years away, just a kid!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7