Congratulations Manly and Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

effnic

Reserve Grader
Just want to say how proud I am to follow such a great club. Not just making the finals again but a top 4 spot and the team is looking sharp and pretty much at full strength.
There is a real good feeling about this year and the attitude we have shown especially to hold a record of never losing by 13+ all year shows we never give up.
Now its time for the business end of the year. Hold nothing back boys!!!

And a big "UP YOURS" to all those critics who pre-season labeled us as too old, too slow and not having enough depth in reserve. Most had us either only just scraping into the 8 or missing it all together.

These same critics also thought Ricky Stuart would be the savior of Parramatta......

HoldenV8 said:
And a big "UP YOURS" to all those critics who pre-season labeled us as too old, too slow and not having enough depth in reserve. Most had us either only just scraping into the 8 or missing it all together.
I confess I was unsure how we'd go, I recall discussing this very question with bones at Bluetongue during an early trial. I give Toovey massive credit for getting us to the top 4.
HoldenV8 said:
These same critics also thought Ricky Stuart would be the savior of Parramatta......
No, I never, ever thought that, lol.

Great topic. Well done Tooves. I hope the experts continue to ignore you, as it seems to be going pretty good for us at the moment. 4th in your first year, and 4th in your second.

If it was the holy trinity of Des, Bellamy or Bennett you would be sainted, or knighted (no puns intended).

Yes, another great year for the club. Great job by Tooves and the boys.

Happy they have stuck it to the so called experts that wrote us off.

Would be great to get the title this year and stick it Souths fans.

Let's hope we are full strength on Sat night and Tooves and the boys are fired up.

Funny thing is, with all the hype surrounding the other teams...we are actually flying under the radar!

Well done Toovs.

An excellent job from a longtime coach.

Well done Tooves- coach of the year in my mind. No else best suited to the Job

The NRL are doing everything in its power to deny us, but we are still here and in with a good chance of actually winning the whole thing

Cannot wait until Saturday

And some of you wanted to get rid of him

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8