Congratulations Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My beloved Warriors were completely outclassed tonight by a much better side on the night. Thanks for the laughs over the last week or so .Anyone that  was offended well....................tough but for those of you that took it with the pinch of salt with which it was intended, thanks allot it was fun!!!  Believe me when I say that I'm supporting Manly now as there is no way on earth I want the Storn to win ,They are cheating gits!! Just hopee it doesn't come down to conversion's next week    Matt Orford can't kick for ****!! Haha only joking Honestly good luck!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Get yourself s on the storm forum and give it to them !!

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
My beloved Warriors were completely outclassed tonight by a much better side on the night. Thanks for the laughs over the last week or so .Anyone that  was offended well....................tough but for those of you that took it with the pinch of salt with which it was intended, thanks allot it was fun!!!  Believe me when I say that I'm supporting Manly now as there is no way on earth I want the Storn to win ,They are cheating gits!! Just hopee it doesn't come down to conversion's next week    Matt Orford can't kick for S**t!! Haha only joking Honestly good luck!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Get yourself s on the storm forum and give it to them !!
  Good man.  Enjoyed the banter.  You look like you'll go well next year.

Warriors just lost out in gettin into 20's GF too , so looking very good for the next few seasons.
Gotta say , out of all oppositions , I like the warriors the most. Good Luck to Wiki and , damn providing the body is up to it , can go on another season. Definately can play Super League.

You're a good sport & thanks for the laughs. Drop in from time to time. I'm sure you will be welcomed.

One word to sum you up:

CLASSY

And don't fret, there were plenty of fans in black in the stands. They will be ready for full voice when the time is right. Nice warriors chant late.

Enjoy, the banter.

Win or lose it was an honest game devoid of the grapple illegalities that has beset our game.

Good on you Warriors supporters. Well played. W are on the same path my friends.

Well played mate. I've got to say, the Warriors fans at the ground were fantastic. Great support for their team, great people and plenty of respect after the game (which is excellent and unusual, for the most part losing teams ditch the game early...)

Loved the "rubes" chant near the end of the match. The Warriors fans clearly came to enjoy the game. I like that.

Warriors are on the right path. Rubes is gone, and Price isn't far off, but those two have left the right attitude at the club which is hugely important (not unlike what BK left at Manly). Their 20s were absolutely robbed. Absolutely deserved to win.....but yeah, some very rough calls and then an amazing finish. Very unlucky....to say the least.

Anyway, good on you for being a good sport champ. Better than a lot of battlers who would slink away and not face the music. Good luck to the Kiwis in the future. There's a lot of people who want them to be successful, and it looks like they will be in the near future.

Welcome back Wade McKinnon..
Welcome back to Sydney & 3rd round Footy Finals, Warriors..
Welcome to the Wolfman's den, Beast!

Take That!

What a game.
The first 15 mins of that game (during which the score was only 4-0) was way better than the entire 80 mins of the uninspiring other prelim finals game the night before.

How good was it to see Brett Stewart score the first try (yes, I had some money on that), and then Beaver Menzies score the next!?

And finally to see Jamie Lyon really get into the 5/8 position, put in a good performance, and set up some great plays for his team-mates.

Great win, and great game Sea Eagles boys!

Melbourne next week are another proposition entirely, and will take a similar if not better performance to overcome.. But Manly CAN do it!

Sea Eagles!

08GFT.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4