Congratulations to both teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We certainly add weight to the belief we are arrogant pricks as supporters, and amongst the sorest losers on the face of the planet. If you don't like the post, don't respond

voicefromthehill said:
We certainly add weight to the belief we are arrogant pricks as supporters, and amongst the sorest losers on the face of the planet. If you don't like the post, don't respond

And if you don't like how others respond.....don't respond.

WAMF said:
voicefromthehill said:

very well said WAMF !!!!! i was of the understanding this is a MANLY forum

panash said:
WAMF said:
voicefromthehill said:

Rugby League Forum
Discuss all things Rugby League in here, the forum is the core of the site, and is designed for all of us footy lovers out there. We welcome supporters of other NRL teams, or moreso, you are welcome to post, but please come armed with a thick skin and a sense of humour, this is after all a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles site.

Think again troll

voicefromthehill said:
panash said:
WAMF said:
voicefromthehill said:

Rugby League Forum
Discuss all things Rugby League in here, the forum is the core of the site, and is designed for all of us footy lovers out there. We welcome supporters of other NRL teams, or moreso, you are welcome to post, but please come armed with a thick skin and a sense of humour, this is after all a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles site.

Think again troll

seems you may have an issue or two.. reading your last few posts seems your in bed with the bulldog fan , anf your calling me a troll... now thats funny . Goose

seriously guys Not all bulldog fans are like Mr Invisiwank And Capt Kissass
some of them are reasonable people
give them a bit of a chance

Seems you have an issue when you are presented with a fact that counters your assertion that it's a "MANLY" forum, and insinuating no one else can be present.

I have an issue with the disgusting and vulgar attitude of some people on this forum, and the vile filth that they type on here.

I will let my season membership speak for itself panash

voicefromthehill said:
Seems you have an issue when you are presented with a fact that counters your assertion that it's a "MANLY" forum, and insinuating no one else can be present.

I have an issue with the disgusting and vulgar attitude of some people on this forum, and the vile filth that they type on here.

I will let my season membership speak for itself panash

NO i dont have an issue with the forum facts .. but i find it inappropriate that bulldog fans have the nerve to directly or indirectly gloat on the game that just passed knowing it was more than just a game !! ( i believe their are a few forum member s that would agree with me )
did you enter their site after our win earlier in the year ? i didnt notice any knight supporters on here last week..

and i dont appreciate being judged & called a troll on what grounds do you have to make this comment JUDGE JUDY ???

also its fantastic that our club gets as many members as possible
( good for you ) !!! though did it occur to you that other manly supporters may not be able to afford extra expenses or that their are some fans that live overseas or dont live in the north !!!! does that make them less supporters than you and other members ????

ps. there seems to be some great manly fans on this forum , i dont know whether they are members or not but they dont have their memership banner on display... are you shoving the same comment down their throat !!!

enjoy your day ...

Well do you post those comments over in the kennel?

Look I can understand the comments saying 'listen Manly, be respectful.'

Then the bulldog thanks to the reasonable people.

But

I mean I've never read the phrase 'butthurt' used so much over the last 24 hrs than over at the kennel.

There is still vitriol directed towards brett stewart.

And a thousand disgusting comments regarding us in general.

So if a dogs fan comes over here and posts something 'ok' , forgive me if I dont fawn all over them.

Our threads are cut and pasted and in general ridiculed and we're treated with contempt and hatred.

So to refer to us as childish whilst not doing such on their own forum.

Well...I can understand the indifference by Manly fans.

Let's not hand over the high ground and tut tut at ourselves so quickly.

globaleagle said:
Well do you post those comments over in the kennel?

Look I can understand the comments saying 'listen Manly, be respectful.'

Then the bulldog thanks to the reasonable people.

But

I mean I've never read the phrase 'butthurt' used so much over the last 24 hrs than over at the kennel.

There is still vitriol directed towards brett stewart.

And a thousand disgusting comments regarding us in general.

So if a dogs fan comes over here and posts something 'ok' , forgive me if I dont fawn all over them.

Our threads are cut and pasted and in general ridiculed and we're treated with contempt and hatred.

So to refer to us as childish whilst not doing such on their own forum.

Well...I can understand the indifference by Manly fans.

Let's not hand over the high ground and tut tut at ourselves so quickly.

Wow, way to say exactly what everyone was thinking but forgot how to word

Fact : the kennel wants our club dead, not just losing games but out from the NRL forever

Fact : they are support league scum

Fact : Brett Stewart has been tried by a jury of his peers and found not guilty, the same cannot be said about the 2004 bulldogs squad

Fact : the dogs play out of homeless stadium, shared with other clubs while we have our picturesque historical home ground intact

Fact : the dogs have the worst record with crowd behavior, becoming a retire laughing stock when "the chaser" sold dogs branded weaponry

Fact : the kennel has people who calls Anglo Aussies convicts and want us out of our country of birth, out of our homes and after reading such tripe even I wondered who was really to blame in the shire, those bogans have never been much of an issue before that

All in all we have a great reason to despise them and ignore the tripe they write on here as foolish trolling, whoever thinks they are not trolling is living in a fantasy land

The Eagle said:
Fact : the kennel has people who calls Anglo Aussies convicts and want us out of our country of birth, out of our homes and after reading such tripe even I wondered who was really to blame in the shire, those bogans have never been much of an issue before that

All in all we have a great reason to despise them and ignore the tripe they write on here as foolish trolling, whoever thinks they are not trolling is living in a fantasy land

Mate, they could pick up on some of the idiotic postings on here the last few days and write a treatise about our behaviour.

Just because the cesspit over there has stupid posts by stupid people doesn't mean we should reciprocate in our thinking.

ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:

Mate, they could pick up on some of the idiotic postings on here the last few days and write a treatise about our behaviour.

Just because the cesspit over there has stupid posts by stupid people doesn't mean we should reciprocate in our thinking.

I'm just saying we have a right to hate, our thoughts are our own and not those of the cub to

There's only so much **** which can be taken before a breaking point is found, the movie the dark knight teaches us that (while just a movie, the theory is correct of Dents turning, it could be anyone)

I wonder if those racist kennel types realize they are worshipping the enemy (Greenberg'a heritage vs their heritage/religion)

The Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:

I'm just saying we have a right to hate, our thoughts are our own and not those of the cub to

There's only so much s**t which can be taken before a breaking point is found, the movie the dark knight teaches us that (while just a movie, the theory is correct of Dents turning, it could be anyone)

I wonder if those racist kennel types realize they are worshipping the enemy (Greenberg'a heritage vs their heritage/religion)

You can hate all you want. It is a free country. But the T&Cs on here say you can't express ethnic hatred on these boards. I'm very comfortable about that and I hope you will be too.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6