Congratulations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T

thedukey

Well. I've hung a lot of **** on Manly this week, over at BHQ. And I retract none of it.

But I'm a good sportsman, so congratulations. You're off to the Grand Final. That's a great effort, hope all those in attendance have a great time and the team puts in a great effort.

thedukey said:
Well. I've hung a lot of s**t on Manly this week, over at BHQ. And I retract none of it.

But I'm a good sportsman, so congratulations. You're off to the Grand Final. That's a great effort, hope all those in attendance have a great time and the team puts in a great effort.
Good work mate. The broncs will win one within 3 years. great young side

Good on you thedukey for your good sportsmanship. Commiserations on your loss :)

Onya mate, we can cop all the **** but at the end of the day it's just a footy match.

Would have been happy to see Lockyer come on field after the match for a lap of honour.

Congratulations guys. Better team got over us today. I don't think Lockyer would have had too much more effect on that team.

I'll get your logo onto BHQ as soon as I can.

Nashy said:
Congratulations guys. Better team got over us today. I don't think Lockyer would have had too much more effect on that team.

I'll get your logo onto BHQ as soon as I can.

Good on you too Nashy for your good sportsmanship. Commiserations on your loss :)

Well done Dukey, Nashy and all at BHQ. Enjoyed the banter this week and you and your boys can hold your heads high.

Next years Manly v Bronco's GF.......

Will be an all time classic.

(with Manly defending their crown of course!!)

;)

Edit: great sportsmanship too guys... Hang on to Hook: that bloke can coach!

Cheers, good to see a good match really

Well in dukes and Nash. Thanks. League at it's best, friendly banter.

Now to collect my 20 bucks, a schooner and a carton of Corona's from my Bronco supporting mates.

Love you Manly.

Thaiday is the dirtiest player in the league. They had nothing all night. All they could do was play smelly football. Hate them all.

Dukey i appreciate the comment. I must say i would hate to be a Broncos fan now that Locky is gone. I don't even see you making the top 8 next year without him. Sorry mate....

No fan of the broncos in general but I had to admire their effort today and if you can't see the emerging threat to the premiership in that squad you're not trying hard enough.

They have good players all over the place bar one place and it reflected in last nights game the halves.
Also Thaiday's not a captains asshole Parker would gave been a better pick.

eagles2win said:
They have good players all over the place bar one place and it reflected in last nights game the halves.
Also Thaiday's not a captains asshole Parker would gave been a better pick.

Actually I think that is an apt description of Thaiday. As for all the love in this thread lets not forget its us against the world - and that's the way I like it.

good sportsmanship!! well done

I really enjoyed the double header in Suncorp this year. the Banter in caxton street with bronco fans was great. The dude can take a joke and enjoy a beer and the ladies are friendly ;)

enjoy next week and see you guys next year!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6