Continuous call team in Hervey bay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Well the call team are in Hervey bay today and I am heading down to see them. Two of my friends will be in the box with them after getting the prize at the dinner last night.

You might hear dab and Matilda get a run and a mention too as I will be heading down with the wallaroos contingent who won it.

Guy meryweather is their coach and an ex manly lower grades player.

Colin Scott will be in the box and possibly my mate mitch but he wants to hand the reins to someone else. Shocking weather up here but should be a good day nonetheless

Its just plain miserable here too. Ive put the heater on, throwing down some honey bourbon and thumbing through the Centenary of Rugby League book.

See if you can throw in a Silvertails comment if you make it on the air.

It was an absolute quagmire out there "giggidi"
Spent some time chatting with bozo, was a good day really

My brother in law was stoked with the shout out too before the bunnies game :) Dave from Cowra!

Yeah must have been good for him to meet me

They are in Junee in a couple of weeks time.

Also hoping to meet the great Bozo.

They were all happy to say hi mate so certainly go down and say hello

Wll do for sure.

They have the guys who sing the jingles on the Continuous Call performing at a fund raiser on the Friday night which the Call team are all will be attending, I got some tickets to that.

I think they are unveiling a statue or something in town, not sure if its Ray Warren or Laurie Daley, thinking its Rabs.

Yeah they are up here too. A few people I know went to the dinner the night before by all accounts it was a good night

bob dylan said:
Wll do for sure.

They have the guys who sing the jingles on the Continuous Call performing at a fund raiser on the Friday night which the Call team are all will be attending, I got some tickets to that.

I think they are unveiling a statue or something in town, not sure if its Ray Warren or Laurie Daley, thinking its Rabs.

Probably Bill Heffernan.

Dont forget Bernie Fraser, his performance in those superannuation ads showed the real personality of us country folk.

Hey would could put up an Adam Gilchrist one too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7