Contract info?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Thanks to people who've put info up. It looks like we need to get signing very quickly. I hope there's some big negotions going on.

Probably asleep at the wheel again!!!

Don't think that "get out" clause gets enacted unless Manly sack Hasler. If Hasler just quits the players can't call on the "get out" clause.

Brissie Kid said:
Don't think that "get out" clause gets enacted unless Manly sack Hasler. If Hasler just quits the players can't call on the "get out" clause.

Yeh but they wont resign will they and the close knit group will flounder anyway....stewarts wont stay..trex will go for money...lyon back to pommy land...burier and lussick not signed yet may follow des cheaply and watmough may go to the poms too.....

So they all stay together for 2012 and Hasler with Toovey have a smooth transition and finish in the top 4 or better. Most players would stay if that happens.

Get behind Des and Manly for 2012 as they will go back to back.

mr seagles said:
Brissie Kid said:

Yeh but they wont resign will they and the close knit group will flounder anyway....stewarts wont stay..trex will go for money...lyon back to pommy land...burier and lussick not signed yet may follow des cheaply and watmough may go to the poms too.....

and you know this how ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mr seagles said:
Brissie Kid said:

and you know this how ?
Its a guess but doesnt take Einstein to figure out this will happen....

ALinda said:
Thanks B.E. - that's excellent.

All's good but I beg to differ on 2. Matai signed end of 2010 for 4 years, so he's signed to 2014. Wolfman signed end of 2009 for 3 years, so he's signed to 2012.

Link on Zero Tackle suggests Matai only signed a three year deal despite it saying he's under contract until 2014.

Found this a link for Williams, doesn't say how long he was signed for though. Just says "several" seasons...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6