CONTRACT TALKS ON HOLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SEA Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran wants to put all his efforts into his foot ball and has put new contract negotiations with the club on hold until the end of the season.

Read More

SEA Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran wants to put all his efforts into his foot ball and has put new contract negotiations with the club on hold until the end of the season.

“I’m aware that I have only one more year to go next year,” Foran said.

“But for me at the moment I’m not in the headspace to be talking contracts.

“I just want to concentrate on this year. I want to have a really good year in footy.”

Foran said that at the end of the year he would get a better feel for where his head was at regarding his contract talks.

“At the moment I don’t want to be dealing with it in season,” he said.

“In previous years maybe I have wanted to but this year I feel I want my head fully focused on footy.”

Jon Geddes and Andrew Prentice
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/blindside-our-northern-beaches-roller-girls-march-on/story-fngr8iii-1226946017952

the mauler said:
Anyone else think that Foz is just being respectful to Gift,not talking about contracts this year??

I certainly do.

+1

Smart move, with all the DCE bashing and innuendo that he's off to the broncs, Foz could be our marquee player with his value rising substantially by next year.

If this is the case then good for him concentrating on his footy.

Hope this isnt a tactic by his manager.

FYI foz, signing a 3 yr extension at manly will also put your contract talks on hold ;)

:D This is team spirit at a high level he wants to concentrate on his game so we can win this comp with no further distractions, after all he still has a contract to the end of next season . This is why he is so respected by his peers, now if everyone else had this attitude , they may as well give us the trophy now instead of October as we would be unbeatable.:D

He's become worse since punching was outlawed, it should be reinstated just to deal with him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7