Coporate Box - Manly V Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
For those interested, I will be booking the corporate box again for the Storm game this year. Those who attended in 06 will recall a great evening, which included the Manly boys and girls breaking all sorts of corporate box alcohol records, which included about 8 cartons of beer and god knows how much champagne between 12 of us.

Anyway, I will be booking and paying early next year, so those who would like to attend need to get in quick as I already have approx half of the numbers filled.

Tickets last time were about $175.

For those interested, I will be booking the corporate box again for the Storm game this year. Those who attended in 06 will recall a great evening, which included the Manly boys and girls breaking all sorts of corporate box alcohol records, which included about 8 cartons of beer and god knows how much champagne between 12 of us.

Anyway, I will be booking and paying early next year, so those who would like to attend need to get in quick as I already have approx half of the numbers filled.

Tickets last time were about $175.

Those who attended in 06 won't remember a damn thing!!

We were blind!!

he he he I hope I'm in the half you already included...that was a cracker of a night...I can remember everything up until leaving Olympic Park and then leaving some joint at 7am the next morning....

That was a great night, massive patches but a great night, i have no idea how the match ended though.

Count my Dad, myself and Leanne in

Its a friday night game Mata, round 5, not sure what the date is.

Yep Pete, I have you and Dan and Matt in as certain starters.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6