Corso Pete / Corso Jan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I thought I had it on good authority our young Travis Burns wouldn't be playing again this season?

Actually - I hoped you guys were right.

Now that he may be playing again....I'd love to hear the resonning behind your hypothesis?

:?:

Thats what i thought too byso. Theres still a concern over his back.

However i hope corso is right. We dont need him back.

Pete stated a source as saying that Burns was on the outer and would not play again this year, and that it had nothing to do with a back injury.

I am not sure that Pete said with authority that Burns would not play. It was more conjecture if I am not mistaken??

How about correcting me (as you seem to enjoy doing) when you know the facts einstein. :roll:
Refer Doug's post above.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
I am not sure that Pete said with authority that Burns would not play. It was more conjecture if I am not mistaken??

How about correcting me (as you seem to enjoy doing) when you know the facts einstein. :roll:
Refer Doug's post above.
[/quote]

Read the words in my post - "I am not sure .......if I am not mistaken." Nuff said or do you want to try more attempted point scoring. I call a spade a shovel and it is not especially directed at you Ryan - get over yourself!!! :naughty:

Ryan - see the thread No Room Under the Cap - Pete's comment is there for all and sundry to see:

Corso_Pete Tue Jul 24 2007, 12:15PM

[ Arko ]
Registered Member #394

"Take it has given that Burns' was on no where near the money you have quoted and has my better half said several weeks ago do not expect to see Burns any time soon in NRL in a Manly jersey. "

Basic comprehension would tell me that you and Doug have jumped the gun- Jan is not an insider in the club and she was the one that Pete quoted. She is reading between the lines and Pete was not making the statement but suggesting there may be an issue!!!!! 8)

CW, you have pulled out the wrong comment. I am not pointing fingers and am merely sticking up for Ryan as he is correct. I will find the exact comment and post it here.

It clearly stated he was on the outer with club, which he isnt.

Just thought you guys would like to know the truth about Travis Burns back injury. It actually came about from wrestling with Anthony Watmough, I don't know whether they were out on the piss or just mucking around but either way I don't think Des was to impressed.

Choc is making a habit of this, didn't he split BK's melon in an origin camp wrestle. Seems like someone to avoid when you are on the piss.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Refer Doug's post above.
[/quote]

Read the words in my post - "I am not sure .......if I am not mistaken." Nuff said or do you want to try more attempted point scoring. I call a spade a shovel and it is not especially directed at you Ryan - get over yourself!!! :naughty:
[/quote]

Then if your not sure when trying to point out a flaw in someone, just shut the **** up? 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4