Could Foran return?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heavy rumours he is not happy at parra
-Eels set to be docked a lot of points
-He and Brad Arthur aren't getting along
9124764_orig.jpg

Now that it looks like they will be losing points he is starting to show his true colours - a spoilt sook. I think it would be justice if he plays the same way for Parramatta as he did for us the last 18 months. Parramatta can pay him $1 million+ for that effort.

Heavy rumours he is not happy at parra
-Eels set to be docked a lot of points
-He and Brad Arthur aren't getting along
"Heavy rumours", "Rumour has it", "I'm hearing", "I'm lead to believe that", "word on the street has it", "close sources say"

He seems to be happy and relaxed along with looking after his family nicely from the interviews i have seen and articles.

Playing behind a more powerful hard running pack, better playing facilities, earning more money,captain, new home, enjoying the young family, away from the politics that is too close to the senior players of the playing group(in the past more so than now)---you can have politics and politics that spills into the playing group.

More signs of evidence he is happy than not happy from the outside looking in.

Is the Lurker employed by News Ltd?

They're mounting a heavy campaign against a ARL-loyal club.

Not that the Faecals' don't deserve it.

geez the rorters and bullthugs recruitment teams must be working over time if they got word of this

My sources tell me the falling out relates to the curtailment of the Hank Azaria nights* at Brad's place. The recruit and Mrs Karma have their noses out of joint.

*Fans of 'Ray Donovan' will understand.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6