Could this be us?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Apparently the ARLC has lifted the ban on where you can send players to play reggies.

Someone on another forum is claiming that there is 2 NSW teams talking to QLD Cup teams(his usually spot on with these things).

I know that the Easts - Newtown arrangement is up for renewal and so is the Souths - Norths arrangement.

Don't expect Canberra to up and leave Mounties after just 1 year

I hope we reunite with the sunshine coast because it worked look at the players it produced.

We could bring Cliffy in to the Nrl coaching staff. Apparently it's big money saver as well.

I'd love it if norths woke up to themselves and agreed to be our NSW cup team - a concrete step to consolidating effort at junior league level on the northside. Asquith and Hornsby already play in our comp, so not really a big step at the grassroots playing level. The souths alignment is sickening.

No No No No No !!!!

I remember what happened last time we let Norths be part of our great club, and I do not want to go down that path again, even if it is only Reserve Grade.

Shoe1 said:
I'd love it if norths woke up to themselves and agreed to be our NSW cup team - a concrete step to consolidating effort at junior league level on the northside. Asquith and Hornsby already play in our comp, so not really a big step at the grassroots playing level. The souths alignment is sickening.

I'd love it if Souths dropped Norths, moved to the the QLD cup & we never had to hear of that disgraceful club (Norths, that is) ever again.

eagles2win said:
Apparently the ARLC has lifted the ban on where you can send players to play reggies.

Someone on another forum is claiming that there is 2 NSW teams talking to QLD Cup teams(his usually spot on with these things).

I know that the Easts - Newtown arrangement is up for renewal and so is the Souths - Norths arrangement.

Don't expect Canberra to up and leave Mounties after just 1 year

Well I am sure that Canberra almost certainly will return to Brisbane Souths.

I very much doubt if the Rabbits or Roosters will quit their alliances with the Bears and Newton. It works well.

My guess is the second club most likely could be us - could also be Melbourne.

As far as Cliffy joining the NRL coaching team, you can have 100:1 about that happening.

Awesome, the QLD cup is much stronger than the NSW Cup. Unless there is a unified reserve grade comp in the works i say play QLD cup.

I think penrith were thinking about Ipswich.
I just think the sunshine coast would be a good fit for us.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6