Country Membership and the titans game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
moffy said:
when will we know what day the game is on thanks.

The NRL usually announce it 5 weeks in advanced, which means it should be announced this week. I was expecting it today.

Hopefully before the end of next week, because it starts to make things tight travel wise

moffy said:
when will we know what day the game is on thanks.

The NRL usually announce it 5 weeks in advanced, which means it should be announced this week. I was expecting it today.

Hopefully before the end of next week, because it starts to make things tight travel wise

In previous years I don't think the schedule for the last round is announced until a few weeks beforehand. This gives the TV folk the best chance to show the most crucial games in the prime slots. Given the closeness for the top 4 and 8 this could change every week.

I would think that Rd 25 would come out this week but Rd 26 might be a few more weeks yet.

In previous years I don't think the schedule for the last round is announced until a few weeks beforehand. This gives the TV folk the best chance to show the most crucial games in the prime slots. Given the closeness for the top 4 and 8 this could change every week.

I would think that Rd 25 would come out this week but Rd 26 might be a few more weeks yet.

Larissa said:
It's not 100% certain yet, there is still a chance we may hold a function.

It's very difficult to lock things in when we do not have fixed scheduling.

Scheduling of NRL games is a shambles! It [beep] me to tears that we don't have a fixed schedule at the start of the year. "True supporters" that want to get to games are disadvantaged cause the NRL want to push for a few more $$$.

Larissa said:
It's not 100% certain yet, there is still a chance we may hold a function.

It's very difficult to lock things in when we do not have fixed scheduling.

Scheduling of NRL games is a shambles! It [beep] me to tears that we don't have a fixed schedule at the start of the year. "True supporters" that want to get to games are disadvantaged cause the NRL want to push for a few more $$$.

COMMANDER said:
That's a shame for those who where saving the post match function ticket for the Coast game. Would have have attended the Brisbane one if I knew there was going to be no Coast function.

You were supposed to use your function pass for the Perth match.
Too bad you missed out on a beer and hug buddy :)

COMMANDER said:
That's a shame for those who where saving the post match function ticket for the Coast game. Would have have attended the Brisbane one if I knew there was going to be no Coast function.

You were supposed to use your function pass for the Perth match.
Too bad you missed out on a beer and hug buddy :)

Larissa, question for you - my Dad lives near Forster on the mid-north coast. If I got him a country membership next year what game could he attend?

Larissa, question for you - my Dad lives near Forster on the mid-north coast. If I got him a country membership next year what game could he attend?

Country membership includes 2 games at Brookie and 1 game away.

Where we play our away games wont be set for a while yet,.

Larissa said:

Cheers! Probably a Newcastle game in '13 we seem to play them home & away every year.

Larissa said:

Cheers! Probably a Newcastle game in '13 we seem to play them home & away every year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8