cowboys game and ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I thought the red for this game. But the video red absolutely robbed burns of a try that was on par with that call against Brett last night

eagle_predator link said:
I didn't see the game, it doesn't surprise me these Refs / Video Refs are becoming a joke S**t like this is killing our game.

I didn't see the game either but I was keeping an eye on the league unlimited live update scores occasionally after hearing at one point that the dogs were getting done 14-0. It looks like Travis had a pretty good game as halfback and they gave him 2 points in their player of the match awards. Now, if the dogs could lose a few more & the cowboys win a few more than them, I will be happy to see the dogs take out the spoon.

I would have been happy for that red to have been on duty on Friday. He rarely goes to the video and just makes a decision himself, he let's the game flow and it was enjoyable to watch

What about the idiot who was refereeing the gummies match.  He's really sixpence short of a quid.  I thought he must have had his house on Souths winning.

Burnsie scored for sure. The game is turning into a complete farce. The video refs need to be locked in a room for a day and read the riot act on commonsense. It is pissing me off so much I think the Olympics are looking attractive.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2