cowboys pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foor those jumping on the bandwagon see the other thread I posted re their "form".Everything is perception in this world.

I think they are a good chance to get us wounded but the facts dont back up this idea that the cowboys are some sort of juganaut.

Technical Coach said:
I was referring to "performing better" and more consistent in a previous post.

I don't fear the Cowboys as there is more than enough flaws in their game to take advantage of.

Missing players, fatigued forwards and a lack of hunger will be the only issues that will allow the Cowboys to win, if Manly have a high completion rate we should be ok.

"...fatigued forwards..."

That appears to be a very real problem for us at the moment.

Bowen is on fire, but we contained Barba last game, and I think we can do the same to Bowen. Gotta smash JT early and often.

And Gorgeous George needs to play!

Held the same forward pack (maybe not Payne) in Rd22 and that was without Kingy.

North Queensland 6 v Manly 8
Round 22, 2012

M. BOWEN 1. B. STEWART
A. GRAHAM 2. J. TAUFUA
B. TATE 3. J. LYON ©
K. LINNETT 4. S. MATAI
A. WINTERSTEIN 5. D. WILLIAMS
J. THURSTON © 6. K. FORAN
M. MORGAN 7. D. CHERRY-EVANS
M. SCOTT © 16. D. LUSSICK
A. PAYNE 9. M. BALLIN
J. TAMOU 10. B. KITE
G. COOPER 11. A. WATMOUGH
G. HALL 12. T. WILLIAMS
D. JOHNSON 13. G. STEWART

16. A. SIMS 14. G. ROSE
17. S. BOLTON 15. J. GALUVAO
18. R. THOMPSON 17. J. BUHRER
20. J. RIETHMULLER 18. V. MAURO

We're struggling to score points as it is now we have lost both centers (even if Lyon plays it will be on 1 leg) where are we going to create trys. It'll be too easy now for the Cows to target our halves. No effective Lyon means no effective Gift so they wont have to worry about our right side attack. They concentrate on smashing DCE and Foz and the rest is easy for them. T Lazy running flat footed won't trouble them. Our only chance is something special from Snake in a tight game.

Keep it up Mick.Loving it.Can you dissect our forward weaknesses as well.The more glum you become the better our chances.You can do it mate.Gifty is going terrible dont you think.And we are just not making metres are we.......

susan said:
Keep it up Mick.Loving it.Can you dissect our forward weaknesses as well.The more glum you become the better our chances.You can do it mate.Gifty is going terrible dont you think.And we are just not making metres are we.......

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7