Cowboys Supporters Whinge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
I decided to have a glance at the Cowboys supporters forum just to have a read of them having a whinge about the two 'Benefit of the Doubt' tries Manly were awarded.
If you decide to take a quick look scroll down to the post that talks about the Cowboys exit.

Well I know that all those that said they were going to join here and give it to us either: a) didn't or b) got banned.

But it was the usual complaints - that I reckon most teams would do: say how everything went our way and was wrong, and no mention of the mistakes that gave them tries.

Even claimed killer was offside in our first try!

Thing you gotta remember is that they all still only have black and white crt tv sets up there so the quality of vision isn't that good.

We should email them membership emails!

Sit back and enjoy our correct win!

Go Manly!!

When I referee and people complain, first I listen to them and then I ask them if it were me who let in the 5 tries they were beaten by, or their defense. Would be good for them to have a sense of perspective.

Daniel said:
When I referee and people complain, first I listen to them and then I ask them if it were me who let in the 5 tries they were beaten by, or their defense. Would be good for them to have a sense of perspective.

I reckon they'd say it was you!

globaleagle said:
Daniel said:

They would probably be right because they pissed me off in the game hahaha

I can understand them being pissed off at the Fozzie try, I think it was an incorrect call.

BUT

Lets remember they played like **** for most of the game.... we "owned" the first 20 minutes, then they dragged one back and played better towards the end of the second half.

Then they score one against us from a blatent strip (even the ref apologised to Killer re that one), and after that there wer some absolute clangers.

The Brent "Jaws" Tate failure to pass for a certain try.

Wrong end of sets options.

Thurstons "clanger" over the sideline.

YES the got a dud call BUT what's pissing me off is that none of them are saying "we just weren't good enough", or sadly the better team won on the night.

It's been raging for 4 days here in Queensland and shows no sign of abating!!

I recently read a response in the media to non-football related events, that to me sums up the Queenslander mentality; especially the one that projects so much hypocrisy and bile to all things NSW related;

------
The trouble is that in our digital world, there is always something to oblige [if you search for offence]. Anyone can Google their prejudices, and there is always enraging news to share with others. Indeed entire online communities gather around the sharing of offensive material and subsequent communal venting. Soon you have a subculture: a sub-community whose very cohesion is based almost exclusively on shared grievance. Then you have an identity that holds an entirely impoverished position: that to be defiantly angry is to be.
------

I realise that the topic the commentator is discussing is far more important than a game of football, but you'd be hard pressed knowing that up here when there is more coverage about 'that decision' than what occured over the weekend around the globe, and in Sydney.

Front and back page news; lead story on tv; through most local radio networks....

Daniel said:
globaleagle said:
Daniel said:

They would probably be right because they pissed me off in the game hahaha

lol, reminds me of that cricket umpire who said was sick of tony grieg so refused all his lbw appeals.

So it's agreed then, we all think qld suck.

sheesh and they say nsw are ungracious losers at soo time!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4