Cowboys will be hard to beat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Whilst the heat helped them big time today, they were very impressive. The speed of the game was quite astonishing and they showed a lot of skill. Their edges are brittle and so far they have dusted up teams with lumbering packs.

Our pack is much more mobile and should be harder to brush off. We will have to be on our game in the ruck, and slow the play the balls down. One thinks that the penalty count and amount of mistakes will be vital.

Our kicking game and chase must be spot on too. My one little worry is the skill of Thurston as kicker as they get 6 for each try - we con't average anything near that.

Still tip us to win but it will be no walk in the park.

Our pack will need to demolish theirs for us to win and negate Thurston and Bowen.

The cowgirls are playing their first game away from home in a month this week and I can;t see their pack contuining to play the way they have.

Bowen will be on one leg too. 6 day turnaround for them.

they will not find it so easy to score points against us and if they get frustrated and start turning over the pill we will carve them up with their defensive prblesm.

Hopefully there will be dew on the grass too. they haven't seen that in a while.

The Warriors were pathetic with heaps of poor option plays and Witt did nothing behind a pack that struggled.

We could show up and do the same but I doubt it. Bowen and Thurston were outstanding but their no-name pack played extremely well and gave them the space. That is something we have been able to control most of the season.

Agreed MB, the warriors were boneheads, dropping the ball at will, poor options, frustrated halves, soft up the middle, falling of tackles and just plain stupid. A bit of stiff defense and an organized attack will get ove the top of the girls. Our defense will stifle them and our superior backline will create heaps of chances. I can't believe the warriors played so poorly. My view is that they were still grieving over the loss to the Eels, a game that was there's to be won.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6