Cows v Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the locks from either team could have been in origin, i look forward to that battle, plus to see how foran (expecting him to play 5/8th) can nullify the thurston factor.

They have picked essentially a full strength team where we have a few out.

i have been to 5 or 6 games up there.we seem to lose most of them no matter how good we are going at the time.real bogey side for us away from home.can't see it being any different for some reason.i think we can win the comp but for some reason i will be very surprised if we get the points on saturday night.thurston and tonga out wide worry me with matai out.

Just read ......

Manly has suffered a double blow on the eve of Saturday's clash against North Queensland in Townsville after NSW prop Josh Perry and New Zealand international Kieran Foran were both ruled out through injury.

Perry will miss the Round 12 clash after suffering a head knock during Wednesday's loss to Queensland, while boom five-eighth Foran failed a fitness test on his injured hamstring on Thursday.

Chris Bailey will wear the No.6 jumper for the Sea Eagles, while reserve prop Matt Cross is tipped to start with 18th man Jamie Buhrer in line to move onto the bench.

This is going to make things tough for us, but hopefully we will still get a win.

Brookie4eva link said:
Just read ......

Manly has suffered a double blow on the eve of Saturday's clash against North Queensland in Townsville after NSW prop Josh Perry and New Zealand international Kieran Foran were both ruled out through injury.

Perry will miss the Round 12 clash after suffering a head knock during Wednesday's loss to Queensland, while boom five-eighth Foran failed a fitness test on his injured hamstring on Thursday.

Chris Bailey will wear the No.6 jumper for the Sea Eagles, while reserve prop Matt Cross is tipped to start with 18th man Jamie Buhrer in line to move onto the bench.

This is going to make things tough for us, but hopefully we will still get a win.

This in not good news.  With Bailey at 5/8 we will struggle.  It will be a great effort if we can pull this one off.

It will be interesting to see who plays in the centres.

Hope Thurston has a hangover from Wesnesday night.

WAMF link said:
Just what we need, another game where we go in with 16 players against their 17.

you would be barred for that comment somewhere  :p

1 thing I have noticed is George Rose is not on any injury list anywhere anymore and hasnt been named anywhere either

Brookie4eva link said:
Just read ......

Ummm who play's in the centre's?
Lyon on one side yes, but who play's the side that Foran was going to play?

Farrar might have to move into 5/8th to accommodate Hoppa jnr. Bailey is not a 5/8th and I think he'll be on the bench or in the centres

I'd have a backline of Hodko 7, Farrar 6, Robbo 5, Lyon 3, Bailey/Whare 4, Williams 2 and Hoppa 1.

Forwards King, Ballin, Kite, Watmough, Rodney, Stewart

Resv. Cross, Galavoa, Buhrer & Whare

Bailey can switch to the forwards when Whare comes on or Whare Starts with Bailey on the bench.

Latest addition to the above from the Manly Daily:

Prop George Rose is likely to come in for Perry. Rose, who has not played since suffering a knee injury in round three against the Knights, was among the extended Sea Eagles’ squad that left for Townsville on Friday morning.

If Rose plays, youngster Jamie Buhrer is likely to come onto the bench. Among the backs, Chris Bailey was named at five-eighth during the week and is tipped to start there, while big Tony Williams may shift from the wing to the centres for Foran, with rookie Dean Whare tipped to make his NRL debut on the wing. Regular centre Steve Matai is serving a three-match suspension.

Our team is going to look as solid as the official website. Lost, and with nowhere to go.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7