Credit to big Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Credit should go to Tapaou. He was best in field and unfortunately being wasted outside walker. Imagine the ball DCE gave Symonds going to him. This team is in a state of flux. Hindered by injuries I grant you but maybe it's time to bite the bullet this season and play turbo fullback in name but not by number. Snake can defend there but his kick returns are inept and then we have three three quarters running it from dummy half because our forwards are so far behind due to the negative return metres Stewart makes.

AFB is progressing well. Let him adapt to first grade but don't worry if he goes back to reserves when buhrer is fit. And knight will come through later in the year.

I hope BJ gets a good ESL deal at the end of the year and I hope Lussik keeps improving like he has been.

Always liked Starling but he seems to be on the outer. He would be good at a club like the Warriors or Titans.

Need some quick centres next year. The current legends are quick between the ears but are physically out matched. They can hold their heads up high and know that as the reduced interchange progresses centres and coaches will look back at them as the benchmark. Just physically outmuscled at the moment but I predict that will change.

There is a lot to be excited about with Vave and Fonua-Blake on the bench. They give so much impact when they come on. Great position to be in. Theres some healthy competition for spots

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6