Credit (to players) where Credit due

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just want to give credit to all the players who came around the fence today and hi-fived us, acknowledging our support. Every player (except Buhrer for some reason?) led by Rosey and ending with Matty Ballin (as always) hi-fived us.

I was thinking after this thrill it was one of the best after-match celebrations we've had at Brookie in a long time. Thanks guys, appreciate it. :)

(Thought it a bit strange not to have an official player's awards/interview/signing at the club afterwards but guessing they need to get ready for the Broncos.)

Good on the boys for going around the field thanking the fans. it really means alot to the kids too.

The players now have pool recovery sessions after the match. Its so important for the next match too.

awards/signing etc straight after the game was tough espicially if they lost. also a few players said they didnt get to relax and eat till very late

Made my little boys day, the look of awe on his face when snake gave him an almighty high five was good enough, but then Gifty doubled back to high five him after missing him - and Balin too (He always makes the extra effort a real good man). To quote my boy "Daddy this was my bestest day" I know some may not appreciate the impact this has on little kids, but they remember being included and when they feel excluded. And based on the way my little tank is built you just may be looking at a future rep prop so rather him playing for us than them.

One and all a credit to the team and club. Dammit keep em all! That is what football is about the joy on my boys face...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6