Croker and Austin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
i can't tell if Croker is constantly constipated or on the verge of crying, he looks like he is going to break out in tears.

Austin looks like a cross dressing garden gnome or a gay Viking, it's incredibly distracting trying to watch football and seeing these two clowns

Austin seems to get white line fever. About 4 times he tucked it under and tried to ram his way over when he could have passed or put a grubber in. Thought he came across a bit over rated then he scored and they started blowing smoke up his. That's the Greg Inglis corollary.

Last edited:
Austin has had a great year and he was dangerous today, got a try more down to a shocking miss by Foran. Overall he was not too dominant today.

Croker: years of losing at Canberra would leave me an emotional wreck on the verge tears as well.

Austin. Looks a bit like Charlie Hunnam to be honest but goes well. Would be a good replacement for Foran.

Doesn't have enough ballplaying or a variety of skills in him. What tends to happen to individual type of players they have a green period for a year or two maybe stretching three then they become predictable and easily read.

Techno Viking has been off the boil the last 3 weeks but he is THE half player with outrageous skills this year. I haven't missed a Raiders game and he has been absolutely fantastic. Tough as they come, work rate that is massive and a killer step.

Croker always has a weird expression. Either rocks or diamonds. Some days his defence is incredible and other days he is a turnstyle. I still like him.

Agree he lacks team vision. Plays for himself. There were times when he could have shifted it wide and gotten a result but ran it himself which almost never works against manly. For mine he is in the Michael Monaghan league. Can play a bit but would make a better hooker or lock

Croker: years of losing at Canberra would leave me an emotional wreck on the verge tears as well.

Austin. Looks a bit like Charlie Hunnam to be honest but goes well. Would be a good replacement for Foran.
Charlie Hunnam is 1000 times hotter than Blake Austin. Expert opinion.;)
But I can see the link with the similar beard look.

Techno Viking has been off the boil the last 3 weeks but he is THE half player with outrageous skills this year. I haven't missed a Raiders game and he has been absolutely fantastic. Tough as they come, work rate that is massive and a killer step.

Croker always has a weird expression. Either rocks or diamonds. Some days his defence is incredible and other days he is a turnstyle. I still like him.
I admire his tough enthusiastic never die wondering high work rate no doubt but the job of a half or 5/8 is more about creating opportunities for others and having great individual impact is a bonus/secondary.

If the forwards don't dominate and there is a lack of space and time on is hands he is basically useless because his talents are all about giving making attacking opportunities for himself which is hard to do against set defensive lines.

In saying that reduced interchange and fatigue coming back in will help his game but I still prefer more rounded ballplaying skilled players in the halves than running individual players with hardly any ball playing skills or kicking game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8