Cronulla

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Wow after watching the Cronulla game yesterday and these muppets tonight, this team has no chance against Cronulla next Monday night. Name your score!.

I'll put up Sharks 30, Manly 6.

NYEagle

Sharks in a tight one to make it all the more heart breaking.

Golden point, Barba field goal.

I'm a sado.

The Sharks halves are light years ahead of where we are right now. Which is interesting as they are also a brand new combo.

They have youth, pace, big pack, veterans, good halves. We are in trouble if we serve up more of this ****e.

I think we can beat the Sharks as we almost did at shark park in the trial with a NSW cup team.

Sharks will be ripe for the picking, after reading their publicity for a couple of weeks they will be overconfident.
Manly are 15th with a bullet, our losing margins are decreasing each week, and Seibold will have our defence sorted by next Monday, which might help.

Yeah, but didn't you know?..they had their under 9's out there.
NYEagle

They looked very tall and muscly for under 9's but I guess they are Cronulla so some chemical help is not out of question.

Sharks coaching staff were at the game tonight in the Keith Barnes stand and we're smiling from ear to ear all night. Steve Price couldn't contain himself

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2