Cross...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
I am very pleased about todays result,and full credit to all the boys but i would just like to mention Cross,i think hes a good buy for us,the size of the guy seriously he looks like the biggest in the whole team,his size alone should see him do some good things for us this season (fingers crossed),i think he runs hard and would be hard to stop from close range,anyway i just think hes a good buy,he looks big and strong,and if kiteys in trouble next week he will step up.
We played well as a team today but i just wanted to mention that Cross looks the goods,SIZE and STRENGTH.

Garts link said:
They are both old and sh!t. 

Thought Joe went well today, by the looks of things can be quite hard to bring down. Cross was good in patches, needs to get the silly penalties out of his game though.

Utility Player link said:
Cross played at his best around easter but I think both him & Joe are nailing it.
!!
By the way, Cross is not old, I think he's only about 24.

wonder who will drop off when George comes back (provided no injuries etc)

Would think Bailey is safe and is Kite...

I hope Bailey isn't safe, I thought he was the one player who didn't really perform well today. I know he only got limited time, but he turned the ball over far too much trying stupid passes that were never going to pay off

Cross reminds of jughead jones a little.

Gulavou is just a value player. He doesn't do anything spectacular but just gets on and makes metres, tackles and has very few mistakes in him. Happy with all the team changes lately and think farrar is doing a very good job at the back.

Is Bailey channeling Cuthbo?  It looked like it today.  I like Old Joe.  He goes straight and hard and tackles.  That's what you want from your bench.  Cross to drop off for George.

Just checked the run metres for the props, Kite no1 with 149 which was second only to Lyon.  King and Perry around the 114 mark and all those 3 played about 44-47 mins.  Cross 68m in 29 mins and Joe 57 in 27 mins.  

after Cross scored he pointed to the Eagle logo
He is a Manly boy now
[img=400x380]http://lookpic.com/i/26/qgIOZIEx.gif[/img]

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4