Crossing the stripe 50 times

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Boring non Manly weekend.

20 players have scored 50 or more tries for Manly

151 Menzies
140 Stewart B
129 Fulton R
83 Mooney
80 Lyons
77 Matai
74 Lyon
72 Hasler
71 Watmough
71 Eadie
69 Hopoate J
68 Robertson
65 Williams D
64 Hancock
64 Hill
63 Blake P
62 Thompson Alan
59 Willoughby G
55 O'Connor
52 Yakich N

Ah hum, 151 for Menzies??? Anyway, the whole Northern Eagles is another debate.

Some top names there. Amazing how many Killer and Skivvy have got and are pushing up for that top 5.

David Williams also considering how much footy he has missed through injury.

I heard Snake say once that he won't consider himself the Manly all time leader if he gets 152. Beaver is a one club player plain and simple. I know plenty of people would like to forget the whole NE debacle but I'm willing to accept that as just a dark part of our history if it gets Beaver and also Toovs proper recognition by the game itself as one club players.

we have five current members in the top 10 all time scoring for manly, shows how good we have been

Killer03 said:
Ah hum, 151 for Menzies??? Anyway, the whole Northern Eagles is another debate.

Some top names there. Amazing how many Killer and Skivvy have got and are pushing up for that top 5.

David Williams also considering how much footy he has missed through injury.

Also Robbo there.

How many seasons was Mick with us?

Seems a very handy effort.

All great names tho.

What an effort from Choc to be up there. I know Beaver was technically a back rower as well, but he played like a centre/five eight and had the speed of a winger, whereas Choc's game has really been built around getting dirty in the middle third of the field; great effort!

Masked Eagle said:
I heard Snake say once that he won't consider himself the Manly all time leader if he gets 152. Beaver is a one club player plain and simple. I know plenty of people would like to forget the whole NE debacle but I'm willing to accept that as just a dark part of our history if it gets Beaver and also Toovs proper recognition by the game itself as one club players.
Totally agree with Snake and good on him for honouring the record set by the great man, Beaver. Didn't Manly own the rights to the Northern Eagles debacle anyway?
At least us supporters know the truth about our one club legends.
Great to have Menzies back and the little master Tooves at the helm doing his best to guide us to #9.

The scary part about Snake is just how many of his tries have been scored at Brookie. I'd love to see the stats for try assists. He would be up there too!

Northern Eagles top tryscorers:

30 - Reeves - very under-rated player
29 - Menzies
18 - Andrew King
18 - Ben Walker
16 - Torrens
12 - Hopoate
12 - Adam Muir
11 - Andrew Frew
11 - Brett Kimmorley
10 - Ben Macdougall
10 - Robert Miles

Manly To Win! said:
Northern Eagles top tryscorers:

30 - Reeves - very under-rated player
29 - Menzies
18 - Andrew King
18 - Ben Walker
16 - Torrens
12 - Hopoate
12 - Adam Muir
11 - Andrew Frew
11 - Brett Kimmorley
10 - Ben Macdougall
10 - Robert Miles

Do the NE fans have a forum? We should troll it.

bones said:
Fluffy said:
we have five current members in the top 10 all time scoring for manly, shows how good we have been

Are you counting Jamie Lyons?

Meant to write top 20.

Top 10 we only have 2, Lyon and Stewart.

Then Matai, Watmough and Williams in the 20.

Fluffy said:
bones said:
Fluffy said:

Are you counting Jamie Lyons?

Meant to write top 20.

Top 10 we only have 2, Lyon and Stewart.

Then Matai, Watmough and Williams in the 20.

Ah.... I just realised you meant 'point' scorers, not try scorers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6