crowd and what it means?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
first of all.what a great performance from the boys.wasnt worried at half time.it was clear we had their measure.special mention to all 17.bulldogs were diabolical.will look forward to another drubbing next week.

The crowd was said to be 32000 which amounts to 16000 each for bulldogs and manly which was quite a bit under what was expected.Knowing the ground pretty well 32k seems to be a bit of a stretch IMO.Maybe the suncorp trust has emplyed the crowd counter from the Titans.The origin being on 2 days earlier and SEQ current economic plight couldnt help.

does anyone know if we are guaranteed a certian amount to do this?I know from a mate who ran the stadium for many years that it isnt cheap to hire.the reds were losing money hand over fist for 3 or four years getting around 15-18k each week.it sent them broke and they had to be bailed out by ARU.

I like the promotion but i would hope a guarantee or at least some incentives were in place because we would get 16k at brookie for this game.im sure this would be the case but does anyone know it for a fact.

Difference is $25 to $50 tickets. Cant remember the value of food and drink at brookie but 4 beers, 2 chips and a 2 hamburgers wouldn't cost you $80 there i would imagine.

Someone mentioned we stood to make 500k from the match.

Lucky it wasn't at Brookvale this week; from the amount of rain the Sydney coast line got, the oval would have been a quagmire.

Wasn't sensitive, they actually announced that in the press release that said they were moving a game to Brisbane....G'Tee'd $250K and up to $500 K if they filled the place...they said in the release it was the main reason to move the game...such great money...That was about January-February sometime.

why don't we do the gold coast game there as well!!! Seems like there is loads of QLD Eagles fans and if it keeps our club safe from financial problems, so be it. Anywhere guaranteed at 200k plus is brilliant or shift another game to NZ or Adelaide if they guarantee us dollars!!

It was an absolutely awesome night. Great time from the pre-game function to the after game function meeting the players. Thank you Mark and the club for organising such a fantastic experience.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

The Reds game was attended by at least 8-10 K Kiwi fans that travelled across the ditch....I was talking to a mate at Air NZ and they had to put on a heap of extra flights. It's also why the ARU sells out the Olympic Stadium for as Bledisloe Cup game more than half the crowd comesd over from NZ.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8