crowd for Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Showers and Rain
7500 if we are lucky
If I was not away this weekend I would be down there
After Friday night we will know our task in front of us!!
Go boys lets prove the doubters wrong and make the 8!!

We'd have attracted a further 1,000 if BoChoc had been playing.
Come to think of it, what better pre-game entertainment (apart from a Zorba V Mark cage fight) than a Dunk Choc sideshow? Charge patrons $1 a throw to hit a target that dunks Choc in the drink! It would be a money maker for the custodians of our culture.

There predicting a fair bit of rain on Sunday which will hurt the crowd numbers.

A wet contest also evens the playing field a bit, which is disappointing as we need to run home big winners.

We'd have attracted a further 1,000 if BoChoc had been playing.
Come to think of it, what better pre-game entertainment (apart from a Zorba V Mark cage fight) than a Dunk Choc sideshow? Charge patrons $1 a throw to hit a target that dunks Choc in the drink! It would be a money maker for the custodians of our culture.
I asked them for a public stoning of Zorba

There predicting a fair bit of rain on Sunday which will hurt the crowd numbers.

A wet contest also evens the playing field a bit, which is disappointing as we need to run home big winners.

And damages our chances of racking up a big score on them in my view!!!

I would hope that we get a minimum of 15K for this game but if the weather is unkind more like 12K. It will be a great day and our guys I predict will be very motivated to avenge the defeat from round 1 and put the whinging worms back in their box.

Just saw the weather forecast plenty of rain predicted - 10k.

We need more uncover seating

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4