Crowd last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
For all those outatowners and those who couldn't get to the game - the crowd went off like the Lotto ball had landed in their loungerooms last night. 8D Atmosphere was bleak after 10, then got stronger and during the second half it was if 50,000 volts surged through all of us. 17,000 folks was a great crowd and there was a hell of a lot of dancing when we got on top of the chooks and held on. :clap: :clap:

There was also a good crowd back at the leagues club as well.

The new lights are great and really improve the visbility of the players. 3 towers are up and one still to go.

King played his best game in ages and I though that mattai had his best game at centre for the club. He seems to have improved his defence and was pretty sharp in attack. He bombed probably at least one try with bad hands though.

Ill credit King on his game. Actually looked like a forward who wanted to, well, go forward.

Matai made a few odd choices in attack and tends to go into tackles with a big shoulder rather than guaranteeing the wrap up.

Other than that good game by all and BK, 22 hitups, 181 mtrs. 32 tackles, 6 offloads!

There was plenty of atmosphere in my loungeroom too! The ref copped a pasting! Orford is getting there Burns was penalised for telling off the Ref. Dare I be confident??????!!!!!! :drunk: Love beating the Rorters!

You gotta wonder how we can get a penalty. Seems harder than actually scoring points for us these days.

And those stats for BK, woah. The guy's a freak. And to think he only had a 5 minute break as well.

That was the loudest roars that I have heard from a Brookie crowd since the night we came back from 0-18 down against the Rorters in 1997. Good stuff.

I reckon it was pretty poor though when we were down. That's when the crowd has to lift the side.

The Penrith game last year was very loud when we came back from 20 points down to win!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2