Crowd Prediction this week (Round 14)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Looking over at Ticketmaster, tickets seem to be selling well for this week. Not suprisingly with it being the return of the Soft Cock to Brookvale Oval

My prediction: 16,701

Weather forecast is not looking great so there could be some aspros not shownup to the ground. I predict 14,876.

No idea as to what the crowd number will be but I will be there with bells on with my dirty Bulldogs supporting boyfriend who will be wearing a Manly jersey because I totally annhialated him in Supercoach last round and he lost our bet :D:p

Finish at 5pm in Lithgow,so looks like Beer and liqourland cheapie chivas regal in front of the TV :-( On the + side,will be at Allianz to see revenge against the rorters,and Brookie to see the Eels further entrench themselves in the wooden spoon.

btw...about 15to 16K for crowd

eagle chick said:
No idea as to what the crowd number will be but I will be there with bells on with my dirty Bulldogs supporting boyfriend who will be wearing a Manly jersey because I totally annhialated him in Supercoach last round and he lost our bet :D:p

Love ya work eagle chick. Job well done.

mozgrame said:
Capacity. Have any of you clever people got any T-Rex banners ready??

Unfortunately, the banner I was going to make might not have been suitable to the eyes and brains of the young children and majority of the Dogs supporters.

ManlyArmy said:
mozgrame said:
Capacity. Have any of you clever people got any T-Rex banners ready??

Unfortunately, the banner I was going to make might not have been suitable to the eyes and brains of the young children and majority of the Dogs supporters.

Well pm it to me and I'll make sure to forward it to all the dogs fans I know haha! ;)

12,157 so no one really close. Poor crowd for two Sydney teams and one with a supposed large group of supporters.

Darren said:
12,157 so no one really close. Poor crowd for two Sydney teams and one with a supposed large group of supporters.

I only missed it by 1046. I forgot about factoring in the Dogs supporters.

No Cam, for better or worse Brookie is our spiritual home and we don't have the fans to play anywhere else. If we were at SFS last night we would have got about 5000. It's a shame we don't get the funds to expand Brookie.
With the new TV deal providing extra bucks and making money on three "home/away" games at other stadiums, the continual losses we make when playing at Brookie probably isn't going to affect us much.

Let's face it the vast majority of people who live on the north shore couldn't care less if Brookie was turned into a kids playground and the Manly Sea Eagles disappeared into the sunset. We dont have massive support and especially on a cold, windy and potentially wet winters night when it's on live tv. Even a massive upgrade/expansion of Brookie is unlikely to put many more bums on seats and if it isn't cost effective it wont happen.This is what we have it's up to the club to maximise the revenues out of it. I really fear for our future if we ever end up down the bottom like the N.E years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2