• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With the weather like it is today on the northern beaches and it being a public holiday and the game not being shown live on tv or on radio 15,000 minimum crowd i would hope so for tonight .

But me thinks around 12,000 will be there

davohan123 said:
With the weather like it is today on the northern beaches and it being a public holiday and the game not being shown live on tv or on radio 15,000 minimum crowd i would hope so for tonight .

But me thinks around 12,000 will be there

Pre-sales are looking really good.

Its going to be a huge night at Brookie. If we dont get to 15,000 ill be very disappointed!

Im sure the good weather will help alot, with the big increase in memberships this year im sure alot of people have been waiting for a nice day/night to get out to the game, including me.

Well I will be there, so that's at least 1... now all you need is another 14999 people to confirm their attendance here and we are set. :p

In all honesty I am looking forward to a great night, and if we do get a big crowd it will be a credit to the club as this is not exactly a high selling fixture most years.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Garts said:
I'll be heading down around 5, will be a good night.

Weather above 15 degrees today is it ? :p Hope they don't run out of red wine for ya mate

Just saw a cloud in the sky so might have to pull the pin on going mate. The red wine at brookie would not be up to my lofty standards. Ill have a few XXXX Golds tonight.

It looks really cloudy at the moment near North Sydney. Heading off in a few minutes to the game - hope the weather holds out!

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Garts said:
I'll be heading down around 5, will be a good night.

Weather above 15 degrees today is it ? :p Hope they don't run out of red wine for ya mate

Just saw a cloud in the sky so might have to pull the pin on going mate. The red wine at brookie would not be up to my lofty standards. Ill have a few XXXX Golds tonight.

Look, ill join you with the red wine Garts, so dont let these ning nongs on here tell you wine is a no no at the footy. And besides, that XXXX swill will kill you or worse, turn you into a qlder.

Stuck in Warwick for the night and waiting for the late game people surely don't live in warwick but they do die here

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8