Crusher blasts fixture furore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe Crusher you should be looking at your own organisation and it's pathetic t-shirt stunt as a major reason for your annoyance.

One of Manly's most exciting players ever and gave everything while he was with us. He may see it as only 'business as usual' and I'm sure the club would generally see it that way, but hype sells newspapers (hence the headlines) and us Manly fans robbed of enjoying fully the GF victory will see this as much more important. Bring it on!

mickqld said:
Maybe Crusher you should be looking at your own organisation and it's pathetic t-shirt stunt as a major reason for your annoyance.

Haha exactly. The bloke must be a moron.

Is he kidding? Move on he says. This is the biggest game of the year for us fans along with melb and the dogs again at brookie. Im sure the players will be just as fired up.

ManlyBacker said:
us Manly fans robbed of enjoying fully the GF victory will see this as much more important. Bring it on!

Exactly. Easy for him to leave and take the $$$ while everyone else is left to deal with (EDIT). (EDIT)

Just a comment that the comments on this article are not a free-for-all for people to call Cleal and Hasler every name under the sun and question their motives. I think all the moderators are really tiring of the inevitable dummy spits any time the Hasler word gets mentioned.

If it persists the thread will be deleted. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I actually read all your comments first before reading the article and i must say that your comments are far more heated than the story or Crusher deserve. And the story headline too!

He just points out he sees NRL as big business and he has a new job, but concedes he will feel 'strange' seeing his old colleagues in the visitors shed.

Although I still feel pretty bitter about the whole GF afterglow divorce.....

Yeah, bite me ya dog deserters!!!!

That's feels better - some spontaneous bitter hatred!! :) No need for being rational.

Noel Cleal resembles what Peter Peters would look like if he didn't look after himself...

..yes I am being facetious.

Crusher is, and will be one of the best recruitment guru's, and talent scouts in the game. A true asset to any team. Was also a legendary player.

Des Hasler is, and will be one of the best coaches in the game.

People tend to not like the tall poppy in their professions. It's a massive loss that these two men aren't with us still. Class and quality doesn't just grow on trees.

I hope they do very well at The Bulldogs (they are human after all, and gave a large portion of their lives for our enjoyment).

Instead on focusing on what The Bulldogs are doing, there is a hell of a lot of things happening in our own back-yard that needs addressing both on and off the park to worry about anything else.

Volley said:
mickqld said:

Haha exactly. The bloke must be a moron.

No thats Hopoate - he's the one doing the mission. Crusher is just doing community service out at Belmore

Yes, presumably it was "business as usual" when numerous Manly supporters supported Cracker (sorry...Crusher) Cleal through his wife's illness, via that night at Hoyts Warringah Mall, a few years ago.

Wonder if he's ever troubled by the knowledge that they didn't want him at Belmore? They wanted Dave Warwick instead.

Phantar said:
Yes, presumably it was "business as usual" when numerous Manly supporters supported Cracker (sorry...Crusher) Cleal through his wife's illness, via that night at Hoyts Warringah Mall, a few years ago.

Wonder if he's ever troubled by the knowledge that they didn't want him at Belmore? They wanted Dave Warwick instead.

Your a grub Phantar. There's more to life than football. Get real man ! One of the worst posts I have seen in years on these forums. Seriously, you should be well and truly ashamed of that !

Whatever exactly. No excuses for that type of red-neck attitude. Seriously, you owe the Cleal family an apology for that ! Think about the "broader picture" of that night at the movies.

FFS

Crusher is a man who brought young players into his home and was a huge part in the development and success of our club. I would like to think that Manly posters would give a bit of thought before slagging people so ruthlessly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2