Crusher blasts fixture furore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago said:
Shane you are, and always will be, just some immature little twat that we tolerate here.

Dont ever forget that.

I dont even have a clue who or what you are,so what you say means nothing to me

Your just an arrogant merkin who is sticking up for the bear

bones said:
Ryan said:
Phantar said:
Yes, presumably it was "business as usual" when numerous Manly supporters supported Cracker (sorry...Crusher) Cleal through his wife's illness, via that night at Hoyts Warringah Mall, a few years ago.

Wonder if he's ever troubled by the knowledge that they didn't want him at Belmore? They wanted Dave Warwick instead.

Your a grub Phantar. There's more to life than football. Get real man ! One of the worst posts I have seen in years on these forums. Seriously, you should be well and truly ashamed of that !

I think the post that said they hoped Brett Stewart did his knee again was worse. Much worse.

what G R U B said that ?

Actually cleal deserves some stick.

What he is doing is articulating his own reasoning. The one he used to jump ship for the money. Words like professional , business, elite helped him accept the decision he made.

Now he can't understand why everyone else doesn't feel the same way. Well buddy we don't cause fans are by nature loyal. Nor are ever swayed or tempted by other clubs.

If you take a dump on the club , like hasler did, then you are dead to us.

Of course you can leave and move on but running out on the club with no notice or hand over plan is hardly professional and hopefully not a hallmark of good business or elite sport.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Ryan said:
Phantar said:
Yes, presumably it was "business as usual" when numerous Manly supporters supported Cracker (sorry...Crusher) Cleal through his wife's illness, via that night at Hoyts Warringah Mall, a few years ago.

Wonder if he's ever troubled by the knowledge that they didn't want him at Belmore? They wanted Dave Warwick instead.

Your a grub Phantar. There's more to life than football. Get real man ! One of the worst posts I have seen in years on these forums. Seriously, you should be well and truly ashamed of that !

I think the post that said they hoped Brett Stewart did his knee again was worse. Much worse.

what G R U B said that ?

Someone called Lester 12.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Ryan said:
Phantar said:

what G R U B said that ?

Someone called Lester 12.

Oh yeah I got warned for sticking up for snake

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8