crusher to stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
I heard earlier that crusher could stay at manly if tooves is elected as coach.

He is also fustrated with rumours that he has made up his mind.

This is the best possibility I have heard to date.

If he stays, we are sweet, this news just earnt me another beer!!!!

Crusher is probably just as annoyed by this post. If it is 2013 my guess is that all will take a time to sort out how it will work out.

**** me we got Terry Randall and mal cochrane posting here all we need now is Darrell Williams lol

bones said:
All we need is Jye Mullane then all the legends will be here.

clap.gif

claply7.gif

clapping.gif

laugh.gif

mw_laugh.gif

laughing1.gif

My boss John Harvey and crusher are best mates they have knocked around for years, i will do some investigating and find out what i can. I spoke to harves on sunday and he said that he thought that crusher would follow dessy out of loyalty. But he also said this that his loyalty is to the kids he signs aswell. He has brought alot of the juniors in our system into his house and loves watching them grow maybee that link and his relationship with tooves will be enough to pursuade him to remain.

All speculation. Crusher is a country boy, he won't make up his mind that quickly

Place a couple of wild pigs around Brookvale oval and tell crusher he can go hunting anytime he wants, sure to keep there.

OneEyedEagle said:
Place a couple of wild pigs around Brookvale oval and tell crusher he can go hunting anytime he wants, sure to keep there.

He might get boared with that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4