Crusher's likes and dislikes from Rnd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Walker's passion. He's still a work-in-progress at the 5/8 position, but he looked dangerous nearly every time he ran, and that try and celebration was priceless.
2. The team's fighting qualities. We came up short, but god I was proud of the way we fought back and gave it our all up until the 80th minute.
3. Myles's all-round game. I've been critical of him prior to last night, but I saw some inspirational tackles and hit-ups last night to make me confident that he will have a good season ahead.
4. Vave's energy. Maybe not the most talented forward out there, but you've got to love the conviction in his ball carries.
Dislikes:
1. The start. What's going on there, this one is again at the feet of TB.
2. The kicking game. Maybe the worst I've seen in 20 or so years of attending rugby league games. Even a half-competent kicking game would have won us the cash last night. Was any training done on that during the week? It would appear not.
3. Taupau's fade-outs. Seems to go missing for periods of time. What do we need to do to get him playing and the same focus and energy as he did against his former team in Rnd 2?
4. Lyon's involvement. Last night was probably the saddest I've felt watching the great man go around. Gets brought down now so quickly - previously he could stay upright for longer, fend and then offload. Didn't really look too much for the ball last night.
5. Taufua's speed. Seems to have lost a step - is he carrying too much weight?

4. Lyon's involvement. Last night was probably the saddest I've felt watching the great man go around. Gets brought down now so quickly - previously he could stay upright for longer, fend and then offload. Didn't really look too much for the ball last night.

I hope we don't get to the point where that chip over, grubber through for Tommy becomes his only go to play.

I don't think it was Tapaus fault for "fading" out. It was the halves job to give him good ball and they didn't.
They kept going right.
You could see Tapau looking for the ball and at one stage I think he ran from Dummy half

Kapow also faded out in defence a tad .I think he needs to still be fresh for attacking whilst putting in a few more tackles.
Cant complain though ,I think the gelling is still coming & things definitely seem on the up & up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6