CRUSHER'S MANLY PLAYERS GRADES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CHOC (A+) - Massive improvement has led him to become one of the dominant back-rowers in the comp. Speed a superb weapon. Lack of size doesn't seem to effect him. Huge work-rate
BK (A+) - Along with J Smith, the buy of the year. Huge workrate. Makes busts and his tackling stings opponents. His passion has been key to Manly's turnaround.
BEAVER (A) - Emergence of Choc and recruitment of BK has inspired Beaver to perform like he did back in 95-97. Heart and soul of the team.
STEWART (A) - Huge improvement liek Choc. Speed makes him extremely dangerous in open play, and defence has improved significantly. Great try scoring ratio.
DUNLEY (A-) - Extremely dangerous when he comes on. Dummy half runs make big yards. Very vaulable.
MONAGHAN (B+) - Continued to improve, just as he did toward the end of '04. Inspirational captain. Still makes too many errors in attack, and his last tackle options need working on.
WITT (B+) - Starting to show real improvement, especially in attack. His running at the line makes him dangerous. Still needs to create more options for outside backs.
WILLO (B+) - Workrate outstanding.
HECKS (B+) - Ditto. All heart.
DONALD (B) - Dangerous when involved.
STEPHENSON (B) - Solid, but doesn't offer much in attack.
TEZZA (B) - Solid, but lack of speed starting to become obvious.
HICKS (B) - Ditto. I'd like to see him in the centres to get more ball.
KITE (B) - Solid start to the season, but his hit-ups still need more grunt.
HARRIS (B) - Has come on of late, but still too inconsistent and gives away too many penalties.
KING (C) - Not the damaging prop his size warrants him to be. Disappointing. Could be hiding injuries.
RANDALL (C) - Disappointing. Not running from dummy half like he used to.

Witt has to include his goal kicking as player for player he is still behind monas

a good summation

I think it'd be fair to give the odd D here or there.

And does Hoppa get an F-?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6